VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps/10Gbps unmetered VPS & VDS (NL, US, FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you offer Hatch-VPS 10GBIT FR with 1 gbit connection for $15? i dont need 10 gbit connection

I'm afraid we cannot.

Thats great, i like your vps.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

do you limit cpu and ram usage ?
allow public rapidleech ?

The limits or on the original post and our website. It's different for each plan. We do not allow public rapidleech on VPS. You can look at dedicated servers for that.

Your servers are managed ?

We provide unmanaged/semi-managed servers, which means we will help you with only hardware or network problems. We may assist you with software installations but that is not guaranteed or promised.

-----

We now provide 10Gbps VPS in Netherlands on a premium network in SmartDC, Rotterdam, Netherlands. Please contact us at sales@hosthatch.com for any questions, thank you!

Last edited:
I´m having lots of speeds problems with linux VPS, speeds are poor 80% of the day, anyone have same problems like me????

Zeokat,

I'm not sure why you are posting here in 14 minutes of opening your ticket but, as I replied to your ticket, I will write the same here.

The issue is in a part of our network in EvoSwitch, and we are working on solving it at the moment.

Best Regards,

I post here, because is where i can contact other VPS users... i need to know if other users have same problems, no more no less...
It´s the first month that i buy to hosthatch and i not have enougth info about the service, its all... i not want to damage anyone, i simply search for info.

I´m having lots of speeds problems with linux VPS, speeds are poor 80% of the day, anyone have same problems like me????

Same issue, started around 2 days ago

Seems like it's fine now :)

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes, I can confirm that the issue was fixed yesterday. Please note that only a part of our network at EvoSwitch was affected, which has been fixed and is stable now. We will continue monitoring it and make sure this does not happen again.

If anyone wants to test out a 10Gbps VPS in Netherlands, feel free to email me at abdullah@hosthatch.com with your WJunction username.

Thanks,

some experience

hello,
i made some tests with the nl-10gbit-vps. (thanks again abdullah!)
it seems the test-vps is the "Hatch-VPS 10Gbit NL #1" plan.
the speed is really great!
i made 3 downloads at the same time!
i3d: 159 MB/s
worldstream: 42,4 MB/s
leaseweb: 89,5 MB/s

screenshots:
http://i0.uyl.me/files/70392608433921253946.jpg
http://i0.uyl.me/files/58126041570933235443.jpg
http://i0.uyl.me/files/12201215684312626361.jpg

really powerfull!

cpuinfo:
http://i0.uyl.me/files/63323858555296439102.jpg

htop:
http://i0.uyl.me/files/00138620401970847545.jpg

great new packages from abdullah/hosthatch!

best regards,
hate

Hello,

Abdullah gave me a chance to try 10 GBPS NL plan. Thanks Hosthatch, Abdullah!

It was really awesome, incredible. Connectable, stabilitiy and speeds were awesome... I saw 80 MB/s upload speed. Generally speed was 50-60 MB/s. For the cost that packages are perfect!

Also support is really fast and friendly!

Thanks again ;)

It's nice that you give download speed measurements from mirrors hosted on the same network, but can anyone with access to the 10gbit-NL plan actually check its usefulness and test his upload speed to netload, depositfiles, extabit and post here?
with evident proof please, no "I saw 80 MB/s upload speed".
thanks.

Thank you for your reviews, guys. They are much appreciated. We've got great feedback about our 10Gbps plan, and we hope to sell out quick. ;)

Kavei,

I'm not really sure what you mean. A user above posted download speed results from 3 different networks, we cannot be under all 3 at the same time. So they're not from mirrors hosted on the same network.

Please email me to abdullah@hosthatch.com with your WJunction username if you require a trial VPS, so you can test for yourself. :)

Thanks,

I too received a trial 10 gbit NL VPS and just performed a benchmark on it:
what I care about and what I tested was the speed of a 550 MB file upload to the current popular filehosts, via regular http upload (as used by zoom uploader), using curl.
note that at the moment of writing this, in case you don't know, most of these filehosts suck and generally give awful upload speeds.

netload.in:
upload9.netload.in (85.131.172.112, Germany): 350 kb/s
upload3.netload.in (85.131.172.106, Germany): 1.5 to 2 mb/s

depositfiles.com:
fileshare510.depositfiles.com: (88.208.57.61, Ukraine): really slow
fileshare333.depositfiles.com (78.140.184.80, Netherlands): 4.5 to 7 mb/s
fileshare314.depositfiles.com (88.85.74.114, Netherlands): 4.5 to 6 mb/s

bitshare.com:
s5.bitshare.com (199.80.55.140, USA): 450 kb/s
s19.bitshare.com (199.80.55.151, USA): 2 to 5 mb/s

freakshare.com:
w29fr.freakshare.com (78.140.170.29, Netherlands): 1 to 3 mb/s
w5fr.freakshare.com (78.140.170.5, Netherlands): really slow
w25fr.freakshare.com (78.140.170.22, Netherlands): 15mb/s

uploaded.to:
stor1094.uploaded.to (95.211.143.108, Netherlands): 45mb/s
stor1142.uploaded.to (95.211.143.164, Netherlands): 45mb/s

my conclusion: none of these speeds are surprising me, for better or worse, since in the current situation with filehosts it doesn't matter if you have a 10 gbit or 10 mbit server, you're still gonna get low speeds. :'(

Kavei,

Thank you for your review. I'm not sure how you are judging that the speeds are bad by just uploading "single" files to filehosts, which will be slow from this location no matter what you do, so you cannot blame us for that.

You need to upload/download multiple files to achieve better speeds, and it's same for all high speed servers. You cannot expect a 10Gbps server to give 10Gbps from a file being uploaded to a server located much far away and it is same for 100Mbps or 1Gbps or 2Gbps. If you try torrents, you will see much higher speeds.

Galvez123,

That is fine with us as long as you respond to DMCA. A list of not allowed activity is in our terms of service, so everything which is legal in the area/country the server is located in, we are fine with it.

Thanks,

We are not accepting new orders in France for now, but we might soon again.

---

Use COUPON CODE 10off to get 10% recurring discount or 20off-once to get a 20% one time discount, for any VPS or VDS package. This promotion will end on 10th March, 2012, which is 6 days from now. This only applies to new orders.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back