VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps/10Gbps unmetered VPS & VDS (NL, US, FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody also have problem with the new Cloud VPS? Mine is now down for more then 3 hours and no reply from the Ticket system so far... :-?

We had a planned maintenance today, which went pretty smooth overall, but one of the host nodes (KVM 2) did not seem to pick up the new configuration.

I was working with OnApp to fix the configuration to bring back the host node online, so that is why I could not update your ticket in that time. I apologize.

Everything is back online now. Storage should be faster and more responsive now, as we moved it from 3Gbps (copper) to 10Gbps (fiber).

Thanks!

Anybody also have problem with the new Cloud VPS? Mine is now down for more then 3 hours and no reply from the Ticket system so far... :-?

Yes, I have same problem, too. My old vds was perfect, but new vds (after onapp) is terrible. It is almost always offline. My customers are angry for this situation.

Please, give me my old vds.

The new server is like a roller coaster - going online and offline!
Not to mention the burden of having to migrate everything to the new server, plus changing the ip address, the old server was a lot more stable.
I am losing visitors :(

Thanks Sadred, we've been working hard to make everyone happy in the last few days and we're in the final steps now. Thanks for the feedback!

If you have any issues, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll get them fixed right away.

my VPS is offline too, I am waiting since 6 hours,

Edit..
PS : He did answered me with ticket that I have a Mistake. (I didn't read his important mails)

Last edited:
We migrated to cloud a couple weeks ago, and the old servers were planned to go offline on 18th, and yet they were taken offline on 25th. We sent out around 5 emails for this. I've got many people telling me that they did not read the emails and when I asked why, the answer was they thought it was not important and an advertisement. We're not a host with a spamming marketing team to send you emails.

Please make sure you read our emails, as we do not send useless emails with advertisements, but they are mostly important.

We have quite a few tickets in the queue - but if you are down or did not get the emails, please email me to abdullah@hosthatch.com and I'll get you sorted. At the moment, we have 11 days uptime on our cloud without even a single second of downtime.

Thanks,

When can we use your new cloud?

So you said the old servers are offline now but when we get the new servers?

Edit:

It was my mistake:)
I see in my e-mails the new IP Adresses.

Last edited:
@Proaudiozone.info

You can login via controller.hosthatch.com

The login data are the same like login to hosthatch.com. If not then contact hosthatch via e-mail or ticket.

@Hosthatch
You should fix the issue If I would like to create a new virtual machine, I can only choose 1 Cpu and not more than 256mb ram.

And the connection speed is slow again. I hope you can fix it ASAP. I have contactet you via ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back