VPS HostHatch.com - 1Gbit/2Gbit Unmetered VPS/VDS - Linux/Windows from $20/month (NL,USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refund Received in less than 24 Hours. Thanks Hosthatch.. you are really awesome...

Don't worry guys they will refund you just be patient..they won't run..

until now their support is really awesome.. Thanks hosthatch..

will buy one again soon if all nodes is already replaced.. Thanks! :sun:

https://www.hosthatch.com/billing/serverstatus.php

EDIT: Our DC provider has updated us and all server switches will be back online tomorrow. You will be reimbursed with additional time for the downtime experienced.
We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you, and thank you for your understanding.

Date - 11/28/2011 06:47
Last Updated - 11/30/2011 00:21

Thank you guys for your support.

darkjack01@ thank you for your patience and support. It is really appreciated.

GoDofAdeN@ yes, there will be compensation for the downtime, of course.

am21@ I have checked and fixed it, please open a ticket and wait for a reply there from next time, or you can email me directly to abdullah@hosthatch.com if it is a downtime, or a very urgent problem.

jbisana17@ As I said before, it will take up 72 hours for the new nodes to be setup and operational. We will update you once they're available but due to large amount of our client database being affected, we will move all our affected clients to the new nodes before we put them up for new orders. And no, we won't be under the RapidSpeeds network.

I would like to thank you once again for the support and patience. We have some new plans, and we are sure you will love the new servers as they are going to be much better than our old ones.

^
^
@Nasz Prezes it's just temporary and Dec 2 it would be down forever..so backup all your configs etc...and remove your private informations...

I would like everyone to know that the servers will be online till the 2nd December. Please backup all your Data of the servers. You will get new VPS details on our new nodes as soon as they are setup. :)

Thank you!

I would like everyone to know that the servers will be online till the 2nd December. Please backup all your Data of the servers. You will get new VPS details on our new nodes as soon as they are setup. :)

Thank you!

I really appreciate your time and effort. I request my money back thanks in advance.

check ticket #307223 - Money back

I think later because they must transfer all their customers to the new server.
After that you can buy new server:)

Last edited:
All the requests will be handled over the weekend. All the affected clients will be sent their new VPS in the next 24 hours. This is for both US and NL customers.

We will have VPS stock/plans publicly available in 36 hours. If you want a new VPS now, please contact sales (sales@hosthatch.com) and we can setup a VPS for you in 16-24 hours. You can also email me at abdullah@hosthatch.com for any questions you may have.

You can PM me, email me or open a ticket (fastest) if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back