VPS HostHatch.com - 1Gbit/2Gbit Unmetered VPS/VDS - Linux/Windows from $20/month (NL,USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From HostHatch Site

"We got a message from the network supplier that this will probably take 12-18 hours to solve. We are very sorry for the inconvenience but there's not much we can do. This does not only affect HostHatch, but over a thousand of VPS nodes world wide. Of course no customer will be charged for their services during this downtime.
Date - 11/28/2011 06:47
Last Updated - 11/28/2011 13:51"

I just bought a "Hatch-VPS 2GBIT NL" still not activated, is it because of the downtime?

@D-Tales don't expect your service would be setup because they are just purchasing servers from Rapidspeeds and Rapidspeeds might be DEAD/Gone already.. i already ask for refund from them but he said i should wait 72hrs to 96hrs according to their TOS..

PS. they haven't mentioned it on their TOS regarding their Refund Policy.. :facepalm:

@D-Tales don't expect your service would be setup because they are just purchasing servers from Rapidspeeds and Rapidspeeds might be DEAD/Gone already.. i already ask for refund from them but he said i should wait 72hrs to 96hrs according to their TOS..

PS. they haven't mentioned it on their TOS regarding their Refund Policy.. :facepalm:

Omg! just been reading the Rapidspeeds thread:facepalm:

Last edited:

Hmm why I heard this from you here and not from update on their site. 8-) I asked for refund while ago too. But what can I do? After 18 hours it is now 96 hours. I don´t want wait for next 100-1000... hours. What can I do? Dispute from paypal? :'( i´m frustrated. Two weeks ago Tehhost scammed me after 4 days using my RDP and now...X-(

Hey guys, please be a bit patient. Not all servers of HostHatch are from RapidSpeeds. The US and the NL ones are from RS.
People in the OVH servers should not face any problem whatsoever.
Currently, almost the whole staff is engaged in finding alternative ways to restore the servers. Kindly bear with them.

Kindly be a bit patient, we try to solve all issues as soon as humanely possible. :)

@Togama & @Zeokat:
I'm sure your issue will be solved as soon as Abdullah comes online.

Have opened ticket to cancel my service and get refund but stuff doesn't reply! When I open ticket about buying service I get quick response. Does hosthatch has some other servers to provide us instead? I can't wait!!

@Upload3R: i spoke with Rafiq using skype, and he said to me that they refund in less than 48 hours. I have another VPS with hosthatch (i ordered yesterday) and seems that there is no problem with refund. All that we can do is wait to try to get our money back.

Hello,

To all the people waiting for refunds, your refunds will be processed within the next 36 hours. At the moment, we are transferring our personal funds to our company bank account to manage the funds for our new nodes (which we're ordering to get our customers back online asap) and the refunds. Please note that our new nodes will be setup and operational in 72 hours, and all the affected customers will be moved to them, before we start taking new orders. If you can wait 72 hours without asking for a refund, and moving to our new nodes, that would be great as we have had big financial loss already due to the 30+ refunds we have done and another 40 in the queue.

Please be patient as this outage is not under our control but we are doing everything we can, ordering new nodes, refund clients, replying them in tickets and not leaving them in dark.

If your refund has not been processed in 48 hours total, please PM me your ticket ID, transaction ID and the invoice ID and I'll be glad to take a look.

In the end, I would like to apologize to everyone is who is facing the problems with us. Please know that we are doing everything we can to fix this as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Ok, only to inform the rest, that with a little of patience they refund. I just have my refund.

Thanks hosthatch, waiting for new servers, when they are ready i will be happy to be a customer again.

No problem, it isn't your fault ;) I'll wait for the new server without asking refund... Thanks for the update anyway, you should write this also in your site.

Yeah, waiting for my 2 vps's to get online again (1 of those paid for 1 year)... (lets hope for a recompensation, like 1-2 weeks extension of the service for free? (for the 2nd one)).
Thanks for the update! Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back