HostFord.Com – Nginx/cPanel/Offshore/DDOS protected, 1GB HDD/20GB BW - $0.50/m(US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
been using hostforst for a month now, and it really surprised me:

1 - no downtimes what so ever
2. support is amazing and always online

If things keep going well, ill transfer others sites with you :)

Cheers

been using hostforst for a month now, and it really surprised me:

1 - no downtimes what so ever
2. support is amazing and always online

If things keep going well, ill transfer others sites with you :)

Cheers

Thanks a lot for your review. This will help people to choose us. :)

i registered and at the final step says maxmind error then i go look to panel and my order says "Fraud3 Wtf?
Thanks to attempt a step to be our client. Actually, we are very sorry to hear that our automatic fraud checker has detected you as fraud. May be, you have used a proxy or something that appears as fake to our fraud checker. No problem, we have fixed this issue. Just login to your client area and pay the invoice to get your account instantly.

Last edited:
No, no proxy.

Ok i will check

Thanks a lot to be our client. Just cheers with HostFord!

Our 50% discount offer is still running. Please order your package and be introduced with the greatest service in hosting industry. :)

Last edited:
Pricing Update

We have extended our 50% Discount offer till 31 December, 2014. This offer will be applicable on first billing of our new and existing clients. So, order your product today. :)

We are available at our Skype: hostford.com So, knock when online.

Last edited:
New Staff Update

Hello WJ members!
I am the new staff of HostFord Ltd. on WJ. Waiting for serving the great service in the world.

Ordered wait for Login

Hello Devio, Thanks for ordering a product. It seems that your order has already been processed. Please take a look into Inbox. If there is nothing from us, don't forget to look into Spam/Junk box. Hope you will enjoy our service. :)

LU Server down??
Not down, we have taken step to migrate all LU clients to NL server due to some problems as LU server comes with 100 Mbps port speed so most of our clients has opened ticket to migrate to a 1 Gbps server. So, we have decided to start offshore service via Netherlands server.
We will add extra 7 days with your account to disturb you by this sudden migration. Hope you will be with us.

Last edited:
Is there any way to know when the packages will be available again? I'd like to buy the basic package billed annually.
Hello varunchopra, Please order now. Our Netherlands Server is ready now. :)

LU Server down??
Hello Devio, We have started our Netherlands server. We have created your account their. Please check your inbox to get new account information. Unfortunately we have lost your previous account data. Please manage. Due to this unwanted problem, we have added extra 7 days to your account. Hope you will enjoy our service.

Is it DDOS protected?
Hello Spat, thanks for your interest in our service. Yes, both of our USA and Netherlands server are DDOS protected. You can try us. I hope you would get better service from us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back