Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O O
can admin/moderator confirm this profile's activity in recent days?
mastercrap

I think we have another fraud !

first they advertised discount
and now there are people who can't login to their rdp
what that means?

Last edited:
I cant login to my rdp too
please check my ticket
hi
i can see that your RDP has been suspended for encode abusing on a non encode RDP.
O O
can admin/moderator confirm this profile's activity in recent days?
mastercrap

I think we have another fraud !

first they advertised discount
and now there are people who can't login to their rdp
what that means?
hi
thank you for your suggestion. our business been operated since 2010 and growing in a large scale. we wont give a negative to our customers so please be confidence with us for the business. Also i would like to remind everyone that i wont give support here and please be patient after submitting your tickets will be resolved within hours.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Last edited:
thanks for answer, please check why i cant login to my rdp?
u mean me? what kinda encode? i barely used my rdp because of that matter please recheck

Last edited:
Tried to make a clien account there, I entered my password and it says "incorrect login details", asked to resest the password it says "no client with such email" although I just registered.
Tried again with different email, took extra care when typing password and email ---> same result.

thanks for answer, please check why i cant login to my rdp?
u mean me? what kinda encode? i barely used my rdp because of that matter please recheck
hi
yes you are abusing the server for encoding.
Tried to make a clien account there, I entered my password and it says "incorrect login details", asked to resest the password it says "no client with such email" although I just registered.
Tried again with different email, took extra care when typing password and email ---> same result.
hi
i checked it has no problem with whmcs. please pm me with your registered email. i will check it out for you.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Hi mastercrap,

I tried to find your webhosting thread, but i cant see it, so i write here. I sent a ticket, and more than 24 hours passed by, still didnt get an answer, my ticket number is: #846850. I kindly ask you, please check my ticket. Thanks.

Why you blocked my account???12 hours already. No Tickets response. Please don't tell me I used so high CPU.. That's encoding RDP.

Handbrake Software use high CPU. I even run nothing on the RDP. I said all the encoding software need to pay under your RDP.

You didn't trust that. You asked me to use Handbrake.

Today is Sunday.. Now.. I don't have RDP to upload the Videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you blocked my account???12 hours already. No Tickets response. Please don't tell me I used so high CPU.. That's encoding RDP.

Handbrake Software use high CPU. I even run nothing on the RDP. I said all the encoding software need to pay under your RDP.

You didn't trust that. You asked me to use Handbrake.
hi
your RDP has been suspended for abusing the server for encoding 24hours with high CPU. you need any help please contact our support department.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Encoding uses high cpu by design.

If it doesn't you're doing smth wrong.

Bullshit n00b excuse to ban someone for this...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Bullshit n00b excuse to ban someone for this...

But not for 24 straight hours. It's still a shared server. Someone uploading (or using UNRAR/RAR) for 24 hours in a row on a regular server would be abuse also. There are also limits and rules of conduct on encoding servers.

Last edited:
Few quick questions:

- did you fix your security problems?
- do you still reply to tickets after 72 hours or more?
- will you ever offer NL extreme encode server with more than 16 GB of RAM ?
- do you have or plan on selling RDP with SSD space in NL ?

I hope you will reply me soon.

Few quick questions:

- did you fix your security problems?
- do you still reply to tickets after 72 hours or more?
- will you ever offer NL extreme encode server with more than 16 GB of RAM ?
- do you have or plan on selling RDP with SSD space in NL ?

I hope you will reply me soon.
Hi
yes. we had updated all the securities and the support is back. The tickets will be resolved within hours. most of the tickets will be resolved within an hour or 2 or you can contact me from msn for supporting. some tickets might be left longer because of require more time. Also we currently offer NL basic encode with 32gb of ram.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back