Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshadewa

Banned
Banned
UPDATE (added on same day after few hours): I received an email from both HostDZire and WJ. WJ mentioned that they looked both sides which means they must have played a part on the HostDZire's following decision. HostDZire decided to offer me 5 day extension. It was more than I was expecting. So thank you both.
I just wanted to mention this so potential buyers will know all the info before making a decision.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I've been using this service for last 1 1/2 months now.
I get good down/up speed for all hosts I want.

I faced two problems.

One problem I faced was, you won't get any compensation if there is a downtime. No matter what the real reason.
Around 14th, there was a downtime. Hostdzire says it was malware and user caused it. But never provided any proof that it really was a malware and who caused it. Just their word.
First I seek help from Hostdzire. Check this ticket to see how it turned out and how they will make excuses not to give you compensation:
http://img.sceper.ws/images/v0QZJ.png

I filed a WJ dispute to get compensation for the downtime and they (WJ) are ASKING "ME" to prove that it was really a malware. My complaint was simple. i. e. There was a downtime and I need compensation. I already proved there was a downtime. Why should I prove the cause of downtime?

In a similar situation other hosts offer compensation no matter whose fault it is. That's what the common business practice/ ethic is. Check following:
Dedirdp: http://img.sceper.ws/images/1IU7l.png
Hostedges: http://img.sceper.ws/images/VLTX.png
Webpundits: http://img.sceper.ws/images/DEpVd.png
Friendlyrdp: http://img.sceper.ws/images/w5e9n.png

Even if it was really Hostdzire fault, they can say it was malware and pin it in a user and get away with it. Because WJ doesn't ask RDP provider to produce proof to downtime cause and ask user to do that.

Don't expect any support from WJ Dispute process because WJ doesn't care about business ethics too. They just believe what host say without any proof to back it up.
If hostdzire says its hardware failure, malware, virus etc., they will just believe it.

So in the end, me and other users (innocent parties) who were affected by the downtime have to pay the price. In my opinion, Hostdzire is doing a business and this should be their loss and responsible user (if it really was a user fault). Not the other innocent users who were affected by foul play.

Another problem I have is they say they put only 8 people in NL Admin Encoding Rdp.
But I noticed 10 people put in the server Im on.
http://img.sceper.ws/images/uEbz6.png

Again, going against business ethics and breaking the agreement.
I noticed this later. Obviously, there is really no point arguing this with Hostdzire. After hearing WJ decision for above problem, its pointless to raise the issue with them too.

Bottom line is:
If you are looking for a good, fast server; then no problem using Hostdzire.
But if you are looking for a provider who follows business ethics, common business practices, care about consumer rights; then stay away from Hostdzire. Because if there is a problem, you will NOT get support from either Hostdzire OR WJ.

Thanks

Last edited:
13 comments
Hello,

As per your concern about WJ we are not the service providers here.

We as a forum allow you users to communicate or trade with sellers and deal with them

The terms you set with the seller are up to you and the seller itself.

Yes if you are scammed by a seller WJ does interfere in the trade and tries to sort out the deal for you but if you fail to give time and read the TOS of the service provider and end up claiming a point then we won't be able to do anything.

If a service provider is selling a service as of which in your case is shared with other users as well and if there is a problem at the service the host can't be blamed its up to the host and your terms to agree for an extension not everyone is the same my friend. As you did your research with other providers they did offer an extension some might not we can't force things upon them

As per the support goes at WJ we try to offer every bit of support at our end. You emailed / Pm'd me asking for a support I was away due to my own personal reasons but you did get answer from someone who was available.

You people should understand WJ is a shared platform we can't cater to every bit of small problems of you not reading the TOS , the host having downtime , the host is not answering to your PM, the host is away practically we can't do anything about it cause they aren't in some kind of contract with us that we would just go ahead and sue them

We at our end would try to communicate with the service provider to sort the things out if they have mentioned something in their TOS and aren't providing it or scamming you be rest assured we will ban them or try to get them to sort things out if not then they will be kicked out no matter what hosting provider or service provider

Basically as I see for an example you are blaming the airport owner for the flight being late :P we just allow them to provide the service here we don't own them

You review should be about the host itself not about the community where you found the host.

Regards

Raz3r

Last edited:
Hello,

I am sorry, I just checked this thread

And yes indeed server was down for few hours, because we were reinstalling server.
I was not expecting you will ask compensation for few hours downtime and had no idea how many days i add as compensation.

But this not why your request got rejected. i was sure why you asked for compensation

I checked you ticket logs and you were keep arguing with us for rdp replacement with new ip
Reason was :- one website got blocked because you were using WinHTTrack to copy a website and that website got blocked somehow.

We said it's not possible since it was not our side fault, we also told you to buy new plan to get new ip
You asked for discount, we gave you promotion link, we also offered you ip change price 3 Euro.
you said :- Always money first. huh?

So later that day rdp went down and we had to fresh reinstall server and we did that and sent new details

During that you replied in same ticket and started asking about compensation
In that ticket we already said no.

Then you opened new ticket and asked for compensation.
I guess it was for taking screenshots and posting review here :) so your side issue no one can see :)

Well your plan was really good and you did like you planned.

But i just gave you 5 days compensation because if a legit issue like this happen.
And our users or other companies client might expect for little compensation.
Thus we added new rule, if rdp went down for more than 12 hours we will give double time of downtime as compensation.
And i am sure you never asked for
compensation for downtime issue.

Thanks for this details review.

Regards
Host DZire

Another problem I have is they say they put only 8 people in NL Admin Encoding Rdp.

On the Encode plans they have increased the number of users from 8 to 20 and now the processor is always at 100% and the time required for WinRAR 50+ GB is over 8 hours. It is almost impossible to do anything on server even opera or firefox works very slowly (probably the hard drive overloaded due to a large number of users). I am their old user but now I do not recommend their Encode plan to anyone.

On the Encode plans they have increased the number of users from 8 to 20 and now the processor is always at 100% and the time required for WinRAR 50+ GB is over 8 hours. It is almost impossible to do anything on server even opera or firefox works very slowly (probably the hard drive overloaded due to a large number of users). I am their old user but now I do not recommend their Encode plan to anyone.

Hello Barkerblank,

This is reply regarding your questions and issues: Click Here

Regards
HostDZire

Hello,

I am sorry, I just checked this thread

And yes indeed server was down for few hours, because we were reinstalling server.
I was not expecting you will ask compensation for few hours downtime and had no idea how many days i add as compensation.

But this not why your request got rejected. i was sure why you asked for compensation

I checked you ticket logs and you were keep arguing with us for rdp replacement with new ip
Reason was :- one website got blocked because you were using WinHTTrack to copy a website and that website got blocked somehow.

We said it's not possible since it was not our side fault, we also told you to buy new plan to get new ip
You asked for discount, we gave you promotion link, we also offered you ip change price 3 Euro.
you said :- Always money first. huh?

So later that day rdp went down and we had to fresh reinstall server and we did that and sent new details

During that you replied in same ticket and started asking about compensation
In that ticket we already said no.

Then you opened new ticket and asked for compensation.
I guess it was for taking screenshots and posting review here :) so your side issue no one can see :)

Well your plan was really good and you did like you planned.

But i just gave you 5 days compensation because if a legit issue like this happen.
And our users or other companies client might expect for little compensation.
Thus we added new rule, if rdp went down for more than 12 hours we will give double time of downtime as compensation.
And i am sure you never asked for
compensation for downtime issue.

Thanks for this details review.

Regards
Host DZire

I don't want to argue again and again for a already solved dispute.
But I want users to know this.

That side issue (WinTrack issue) was a totally different issue and it turned out it had nothing to do with HostDzire or my fault. It was something temporary (I still don't know the reason why it wasn't working) because after few days I was able to use WinTrack and still using it.
When I asked for a replacement, I wanted my slot moved to a "same price, same config, same everything except ip address" server. I wasn't asking for an upgrade for same price. I assumed with a few years experience and hundreds of clients, they would have more than one server. According to their reply, it seemed like they had only one Admin Encoding Server. Because they needed to buy a new ip just for me. I don't have experience in this RDP business like they do, but I don't understand how they can be this successful and couldn't have more than one server with same config. The server Im currently on is already full and I wonder where they put the users who buy the same plan!

I don't understand why Hostdzire bring this Winhttrack issue up and try to connect it with the downtime when they are totally two different issues.
Reason I asked compensation was due to downtime, not because WinHttrack didn't work at the time.

Thanks

@Harshadewa

Yes because this was related with that :)
new ticket was created with same request ( compensation ) after we already said no in old ticket.
That's the reason your request got rejected because i knew you are asking this because we didn't changed your ip.

And we already ignored your issue and gave you compensation after you asked here. because its not about you only.
We have other client too who can expect this compensation if server go down for 24 hours ( which never happened mostly )

So Harshadewa,
Its all cool here :)

Regards
Host DZire

I guess I will just post the screenshots of these two tickets we were talking about. Then users will have much clearer idea about it which should enable them to "decide for themselves" what they were about, whether they are connected or not. I brought these issues up so same thing won't happen to another user by you or any other RDP provider.

First ticket about WinTrack
http://img.sceper.ws/images/qp3wb.png

Second ticket about downtime
http://img.sceper.ws/images/v0QZJ.png

Thanks

UPDATE: (2016.01.01)
HostDZire unilaterally decided to disable my account and refund me fully because I was using Wintrack again.
They admitted this tool is not banned or allowed.
Either way they unilaterally decided not to provide their service for me anymore.

I didn’t get any kind of warning.
If I got one I could have researched other RDP providers before purchasing.
Luckily they gave me a fair chance to backup the files.

Their unilateral decision is going to cause problems for me and set back my business schedule in few days.

Its kind of funny because when I asked for refund, they weren’t prepared to do it “no matter the reason”. They couldn’t go against their rules. Asking them to make an exception was like I asked them to murder someone.
But whenever it suits them, they can just break the agreement. There are no rules !! They don’t care about their rules !!

Its a serious problem when they break the agreement unilaterally when I didn't even violated any rules. (they said so themselves)
But as they refunded me fully, I think its good riddance.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes i know, in first ticket you tried so hard to change ip because of your issue.
After it got rejected you made new ticket for compensation, as it was rejected too due to short downtime.
You made ticket in various websites to see if they give compensation for issue like this.
You took all screenshots and posted here.

You need to understand all websites have their own rule, if they like to give compensation for few hours downtimes its ok.

We don't get issue like this frequently, if we get we solve it within few hours. which we did in your case too.
We have low prices, best spec, better customer support, live chat support 24/7

I just checked, you were still using that application
Which means if it get blocked again all this issue will be repeated again, you will make ticket ask for ip change etc.
Hence we suspended your account and refunded your full money, you can buy new rdp from another provider.

If you need any backup, open ticket for ftp details

Regards
Host DZire

Hello All Users,

Check This Thread First

So now i can see User: Harshadewa got caught when he did same thing for other provider.

We had no idea why this user were doing all this.
But when we saw new review thread regarding dedirdp, we found his intent.

First of all let me show you all ticket logs from his account
Click Here to Check

You can see he had no issues before

Now check this screenshots, from here all issue started
Click Here to Check

His ticket content with website block issue

In that ticket discussion we gave him option to buy new rdp with discount 50%
And ip change option by paying few euro ( ip cost )

That ticket discussion ended on 17/12/2015 10:30

Sadly on same day os got corrupted, it could be this same user who caused this by deleting some system file
Because it was Admin Rdp

Now check his new ticket for Compensation for the Downtime
Click Here to Check

So you can see this guy created ticket for website block issue on 13th
and tried everything to get new ip or new rdp
When we completely disagree he made new ticket for Compensation by taking 12 hour downtime advantage.
He created many nonsense point in same ticket so he can post review in wjunction to affect our business
All this because we didn't accepted what he said :)

He asked wjunction admin about this and when we got notification from wj admin
We ignored all his old issues and gave him 5 days Compensation by thinking, other user may also expect this type of Compensation
even if rdp goes down for few hours, or os reinstall needed for any other reason.

After few days we saw same application was running in rdp for which he created all this issue
Which means if any website get blocked again he will do same thing again :|
We simply refunded his money and not allowed him to use rdp

So later he bought rdp from dedirdp.com and did same thing with them
This time also issue was same ( website block ) ( his first ticket issue )
Then he did created another excuses, rdp slow, rar slow etc. and posted review in wjunction to effect dedirdp business.

Why always his website get blocked ? maybe he try to do something with those website which hurt them ?

All other Rdp providers,

Beware from this user, as he will do same with you guys for sure
You can read his all reply, and ticket logs
Think once before providing him service :)

Regards
Host DZire

Last edited:
ha ha. Yeah, I made a genius diabolical master plan to destroy every RDP provider out there. These reviews were part of of that master plan. LOL !

Im glad you replied with those arguments, because now I get to prove your lies.

First of all let me show you all ticket logs from his account Click Here to Check
You can see he had no issues before

Of course there are no performance issues. I clearly mentioned this in the review and even recommended your host to other people IF they only care about performance, not Support. There were only 2 issues I had with you. My review was based on them. They were
- Downtime, Worst Support
- Overselling

His ticket content with website block issue
- Why don't you post the screenshot of whole ticket instead of extracting the parts that favor you? So users can get the full idea
- Like I admitted in the topic, this was a temp issue.
- My review about you is NOT based on this issue
- My review is based on following TWO Issues
01. Downtime caused by Malware/ Support
02. Overselling

Regarding this review about you/ Hostdzire, WinTrack issue is irrelevant.
So why don't we talk about above two issues?
Be my guest and prove me wrong.

Sadly on same day os got corrupted, it could be this same user who caused this by deleting some system file
Because it was Admin Rdp
Really? You would drop to such low steep with false accusations?
Let me point out your own words.
You said Malware caused the corruption. Didn't you guys confirmed it? You admitted it.
You said yourself corruption was caused by malware and while you were scanning the server, few system files got deleted:
(check this screenshot of THEIR OWN EMAIL SENT TO CUSTOMERS)
https://gyazo.com/be7bc0c81628ac66e2fe632095547648
(your words, not mine)

In short "IT WAS YOU WHO DELETED THE SYSTEM FILES"

or was it a lie too?

PS: My email history was removed by HostDZire, probably to cover up their tracks. But lucky for me, I found above screenshot link posted by HostDzire in one of the support tickets.
If it isn't enough, I have the email in my yahoo mail account. If anyone needs it, PM me your email and I can forward it.

Now check his new ticket for Compensation for the Downtime Click Here to Check

Again, why don't you post the whole ticket?
You asked me to post whole screenshot, but when it suits you, you go against your own word?

So later he bought rdp from dedirdp.com and did same thing with them
This time also issue was same ( website block ) ( his first ticket issue )
Then he did created another excuses, rdp slow, rar slow etc. and posted review in wjunction to effect dedirdp business.

Why always his website get blocked ? maybe he try to do something with those website which hurt them ?

FF was blocked in DediRDP before I bought their slot. Last time I checked I don't have psychic powers to block a site without access.
If you are claiming or accusing something, PROVE IT !
All those other issues you talking about, they are all true and proved with evidence.
Up until this moment, not one person proved me wrong about them.

And dear, you moved from us to DediRdp.com
They are competitor, we dont have to support them

Bit off topic, but it was funny how hard and quick you replied to defend a competitor.

Right now Im using FriendlyRDP and as I mentioned earlier, leaving them for these crap Hostdzire and Dedirdp was the worst decision I've ever made. I've been using them for nearly 2 weeks and I can download 1 GB file and upload it to 6 different hosts in under 2 mins.
So yeah, Im going to write a review about them too. After all its part of my diabolical plan !!!

Thanks

@Harshadewa

I will wait for your next review about FriendlyRDP :)
Or maybe you wont post it this time as everyone knows about your intent now.

Soon in FriendlyRDP some website will be banned because you are the one who cause it.
You caused that in HostDZire & DediRdp and later asked for IP change

If they won't change you will cause some issue for sure then later post review about that.

You are smart ass dear !
I know you well now

Keep trying your every idea in all this, in meantime we will get more clients than you think.
Because user who use our service knows everything about us ! If you have time check our thread for review :)
Those are not paid review :D

Client like you buy rdp from different - different company each month. and never be happy with anyone :)

Regards
Host DZire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back