HostDZire.com - Inviting Users to Test & Review Our Encoding & Non Encoding Rdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Host DZire

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction,

We are here at Wjunction from long time.

As most of you know we update our rdp spec ( CPU, RAM ) each year for better performance and good service.
We are near to 2017 now so we wanted to know if we need to upgrade our servers again maybe ?

We are here for suggestions for our services ( pros, cons ).

Below are the plans we offer:

Low Budget Rdp Within 7 Euro:
========================
  • Storage Rdp
  • SSD 2Gbit Rdp
  • Regular Rdp

For above plans we use X3440, E3-1230
As you know to offer 7 Euro price we have to use low price cpu such as X3440 or E3-1230 which is already more than enough.
So we are kind of limited for above services we cant get cpu with more cores or server with dual cpu for those plans.
But if you guys can find cons and give us suggestion for better service, we will surely try it.

For Better Performance ( Uploading ):
=============================
  • Ultra Fast Rdp ( 2Gbit ) ( CPU: 2xE5-2687W v3, 20 Cores 40 Threads With 3.5 GHz )
  • Ultra Fast Rdp 10G ( 10Gbit ) ( CPU: 2xE5-2667 V3, 16 Cores 32 Threads With 3.6 GHz )

For above plans we use E5 Cpu with up to 20 Cores and 40 Threads With 3.5 GHz.
Which i cant find any other providers are offering till now, so we are in top still for cpu spec.
But as you know, just getting powerful cpu doesn't mean you offer best rdp right ? so we like to know if there is any cons on these plans too.

For Encoding Purposes:
====================
  • Encoding Rdp ( 2Gbit ) ( CPU: 2xE5-2687W v3, 20 Cores 40 Threads With 3.5 GHz )
  • Admin Encoding Rdp ( CPU: E3-1230, 4 Cores 8 Threads With 3.5 GHz )

Here we have 2 plans, Admin Encoding with E3 cpu with admin permission and Encoding Rdp with E5 CPU without admin permission
For users who need admin permission can go for E3 cpu and who need powerful cpu can go for encoding rdp.
But problem for encoding rdp services is user fights, i mean if we put like 10 users per server and 5 user encoding they all fight
Some of them complain us too like XX user is taking high cpu because of him i am not getting speed etc.
But still it works good and almost all users are happy because we use powerful cpu.

So what we need ?
We need you guys from wjunction to test our rdp and give us result ( good or bad ) ( pros or cons ).
Anything which will help us to understand what you guys need.
To do this i think Wjunction is better and trusted place isn't it ?
There are many users in Wjunction use rdp services and we need them to test our rdp for free and give us idea.

Those who want to help please do following:

1. Send me PM with plan name you want to test.
2. Send me your current rdp spec screenshots if you have any good one maybe ? ( Optional )
3. Send me speed test ( Encoding, Uploading Etc ) of your current rdp if you think that one is better. ( Optional )

That's it !

Waiting for response !

Best Regards
HostDZire Team

4 comments
I can test :)

Wow!
That's fast response :)

Please follow this:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Those who want to help please do following:[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]1. Send me PM with plan name you want to test.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2. Send me your current rdp spec screenshots if you have any good one maybe ? ( Optional )[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]3. Send me speed test ( Encoding, Uploading Etc ) of your current rdp if you think that one is better. ( Optional )[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back