HostDZire.com - Buy Private Rdp / SSD Rdp / Encoding Rdp / Admin Rdp From €3.99 Only

Host DZire

Corporate Membership
logo.png

Why Choose HostDZire ?
===================

• We Provide 24/7 Real Support
  • Affordable Prices For High Quality Hardware
  • Windows Server 2012 R2
  • No Setup Cost.
  • Instant Setup
  • 99.9 % Network Uptime SLA
  • Multiple Locations :- France & Netherlands

Netherlands Low Budget Rdp
=================================
1G SSD Rdp #1
Intel Xeon E3-1230
16GB DDR3
50GB SSD Storage
1Gbps Full Duplex Network
12 Users Per Server Max
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 4 Euros
Order Now

Standard Rdp #1
Intel Xeon E3-1230
32GB DDR3
400GB SATA Storage ( Upgrade Upto 800GB )
12 Users Per Server Max
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 5 Euros
Order Now

2G SSD Rdp #1
Intel Xeon E3-1230
32GB DDR3
80GB SSD Storage
2Gbps Full Duplex Network | SpeedTest |
12 Users Per Server Max
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 10 Euros
Order Now

Netherlands Encoding Rdp

Encoding Rdp #1
AMD Ryzen™ 7 7700 Octa-Core

8 Cores/16 Threads
64GB DDR5 RAM
300GB NVMe Storage Check Speed
=> Rar Speed Test: | 10GB Rar | 40GB Rar |
Unmetered Bandwidth
6 Users Per Server
Price: 20 Euros
Order Now

Encoding Rdp #2
AMD Ryzen™ 7 7700 Octa-Core

8 Cores/16 Threads
64GB DDR5 RAM
600GB NVMe Storage Check Speed
=> Rar Speed Test: | 10GB Rar | 40GB Rar |
Unmetered Bandwidth
3 Users Per Server MAX
Price: 35 Euros
Order Now

Netherlands Admin Encoding Rdp

Starting Plan:

Intel Xeon E3-1230
32GB DDR3 RAM
450GB SATA Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 15 Euros
Click to check more plans in Admin Encoding Rdp

Netherlands 10Gbps Ultra Fast Rdp

==========================================

Starting Plan:
Ultra Fast 10G #1

AMD 16-Core EPYC 7313P
3.0GHz - 16 Cores/32 Threads
CPU Benchmark: 41809
64GB DDR4 RAM
100GB NVMe SSD Storage
10Gbps Full Duplex Network
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 20 Euros
Click to check for all plans in 10Gbit NVMe Rdp

Vps Based & Dedicated Private Rdp ( NL, France, USA )
============================================

oBa60qD.png

RkYooJn.png

All Plans Are With Following Pre Installed Applications
---------------------------------------------------------------------

| Internet Download Manager | Winrar | Deluge | Utorrent | MiPoney | Thumbnail Me |
| Filezilla FTP Client | Filezilla Ftp Server | Firefox | Chrome | Total Commander |
| Media Player Classic | VLC | Zoom Uploader Registered | And Much More... |

Payment Methods
-----------------------------

| Paypal | Webmoney | Perfect Money | Bitcoin |
| Credit/Debit Card ( India ) | Paytm ( India ) | Bank Transfer ( India ) |

Contact US For Support
-----------------------------------------------
| Skype :- HostDZire | Live Chat |

Last edited:
1,005 comments
Hostdzire is a scammer after 15 days they close my RDP asking a extra money because.
i downloading more then my plan. actually no one rule says what its the limits about download/ upload.
they not give you any alert about if that wrong just stop your rdp if need back buy over and over...

Hostdzire is a scammer after 15 days they close my RDP asking a extra money because.
i downloading more then my plan. actually no one rule says what its the limits about download/ upload.
they not give you any alert about if that wrong just stop your rdp if need back buy over and over...

Looks like you got banned for not following rules, maybe overloading network.
We send rules in activation email ( in which you get logins ), its also in website.

Thing is in shared service you are not allowed to overload anything, CPU, RAM, Network.
If you overload other users will face issue, hence we have to ban you, off course we may unban if you promise to not use like that again.

Give me your ticket id or email using private message so i can check what was exact issue.

Regards
HostDZire

Extremely slow support. Waiting period is 12-18hrs even for the smalltest issue. and that too when support will appear, he will will stay there for 2-3 minutes and again he will show up next day after a waiting period of 12-18hrs.

Extremely slow support. Waiting period is 12-18hrs even for the smalltest issue. and that too when support will appear, he will will stay there for 2-3 minutes and again he will show up next day after a waiting period of 12-18hrs.
Yes we agree for slow support these days, we are working on it.
After few days issue should be solved.

Hello there i have used a join rdp before several times and i have some question to ask, whats the difference between a join one and a private one? i got a message for a private one on stock but my concern comes because in my understanding you cann't install or run programs or games in a join one and i cannt really find a service that let you do it, i use to upload games and different kind of programs to my web but i need a place to test them there is a option to that or a service? sorry for my bad english and i hope someone may help me many thanks.

Hello there i have used a join rdp before several times and i have some question to ask, whats the difference between a join one and a private one? i got a message for a private one on stock but my concern comes because in my understanding you cann't install or run programs or games in a join one and i cannt really find a service that let you do it, i use to upload games and different kind of programs to my web but i need a place to test them there is a option to that or a service? sorry for my bad english and i hope someone may help me many thanks.
Hello,

Maybe you are talking about this one: https://hostdzire.com/cheap-private-rdp.html

Its vps based private rdp, in which we install windows in vps and deliver it to client.
Good thing of private rdp is, it have full root/admin access and freedom, here you can setup rdp like you want, install any application ( not illegal one off course )

In shared rdp, you application you need to ask support staff to install it, you cant fully customize windows like you want.

Regards
HostDZire

Hello,

Maybe you are talking about this one: https://hostdzire.com/cheap-private-rdp.html

Its vps based private rdp, in which we install windows in vps and deliver it to client.
Good thing of private rdp is, it have full root/admin access and freedom, here you can setup rdp like you want, install any application ( not illegal one off course )

In shared rdp, you application you need to ask support staff to install it, you cant fully customize windows like you want.

Regards
HostDZire
ohhh many thanks gonna probably adquire that one via the email you sent me lastime :D

confirmed through their support that they don't offer unlimited bandwidth

Bad support and arrogant staff.

he surely is!

Looks like you got banned for not following rules, maybe overloading network.
We send rules in activation email ( in which you get logins ), its also in website.

Thing is in shared service you are not allowed to overload anything, CPU, RAM, Network.
If you overload other users will face issue, hence we have to ban you, off course we may unban if you promise to not use like that again.

Give me your ticket id or email using private message so i can check what was exact issue.

Regards
HostDZire
are you for real?
u advertise unlimited bandwidth and then after receiving the payment you'll send us email that "jk no unlimited bandwidth you need to follow rules for bandwidth"?

@xd12345

Read FAQ in order page about overloading network, cpu, ram uses.

Edit ( After checking your wjunction chat discussion ):
Unmetered comes with Fair Uses Policy, You cant use full network capacity for you only, there are others users too in rdp.

After you said 30TB to our staff looks like our staff made assumption that you overload network in rdp so they offered you dedicated server, however there is no limit like 10Tb, whoever said that to you is wrong info, we apologize for that, we have written nothing like this in rdp service faq, or TOS. Its just we don't allow users to use 100% network capacity continuously, when we get users like this all other users in that rdp server face issues + our overall bandwidth uses will exceed our given limit from DC, which is 100TB. Almost all rdp providers here in Wjunction uses leaseweb 100TB servers for netherlands location.

For high bandwidth uses we suggest france dedicated server, which have low price and unmetered bandwidth.
Here you can also find dedicated rdp with france location:

Last edited:
Personally i have 2 Dedicated Servers and onr Private RDP with Hostdzire and im totally satisfied at 95%, there is one great Support and good prices.
Nothing to say, i totally raccomanded them.
I used a lot of other similar services for dedicated servers but after few yearsi found the best for me actually.

Good Work Hostdzire.

I usually don't give any reviews.I just have to now becase of their awesome support team.
I just opened a support ticket,I didn't have to wait 2 mins to get a reply from them.Fast support ,Highly recommeneded

Be aware that with 'Private' RDP only your resources are separate from other users. The port is shared. So if another user goes wild on Zoom (good luck Zoom limited connections to 8) you're out of luck.

Back