HostAVPS.com - 1 Year Review - They are good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentiumus

HostAVPS.com - 1 Year Review

Been with HostAVPS.com now for actually more than a year now. I am so glad I made the move from HostGator to them. I dont do reviews often as I have only been with a few hosts but I will outline the main things I guess:

Support: Almost always I get a response in less then 20 minutes, not matter the time of the day. They are a fully managed vps provider also and very experience and always have solutions for my problems and even suggest other things to help.

Servers: They actually dont seem to oversell their servers like most other hosts, my VPS is extremely fast and even when I ran a benchmark it reported incredibly high results compared to what I got on HostGators VPS.

Uptime: This is what really impresses me, been with them over a year and my vps hasnt been down yet. I am sure it will come soon though as every sever needs maintenance but still, 1+ year...that is the best I have ever had...ever!

Only con I can think of is they dont have a phone number, but I guess its fine as I have never used phone support anyways..

Overall, these guys are great and I wont be leaving any time soon as long as they keep this stuff up. Way to go guys, keep it up!

Last edited:
5 comments
Edit:
All you do is post about this host im taking a wild guess here in saying this is just a dupe account

Reporting you cant make a fake review about your own host just so it will appear on google

Last edited:
What? I am in no way affiliated with this host except for having a vps, I can even provide the domain/ip if need be I guess. Even in my other posts I recommend other hosts I have used, please know what you are talking about before making wild assumptions..

if mods think this is a "fake" review then fine remove it, i was just posting a review like everyone else on here does about there host

lol will do, just kinda wanna hear what he got to say first, gotta love it when liars get caught. Oh well, I'll talk to him in the Justification Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back