Host should I use to do site warez

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldboy

Banned
Banned
I intend to do a warez site and plan to use Hostgator but sure as many people that use warez site will be used Hostgator suppuden.
There was correct or not and if so what should I use Host?

14 comments
You need to use a Offshore hosting company. I have a recommendation http://wrzbox.com/ they allow you to do warez linking but not hosting the warez. They are a very good host and cheap prices.

Good luck with your warez website.

The more you pay the better it's going to be. For the companies which are cheap with unlimited everything for like $2-$4 aren't going to be very good because they will be overusing the server and cramming it with all their clients. Whereas if you went with someone who does that for $8-$10 a month they might have a better server and they might have paid for better security on their services.

It's like anything in this world, you get what you pay for. I would personally save some more money up and go for the more dear companies. I have had experience of this, when i first started i went for the cheap companies and i would have to keep changing service every month because the companies either closed because they weren't making any money or they were down because someone hacked them.

It's your choice, but listen to what everyone is saying before you make your decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back