Host-Palace.com - Semi-Managed DDOS Protected Cloud VPS Starting @ €9.99/quarterly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
It's possible to running windows 7 on NL Cloud Unmetered VPS - CLOUD - 2GU ?
thanks

Yes possible, but we have only windows server 2008 R2 and server 2012. if you need custom windows os, please create ticket and our staff will do this for you. but you have to manage license, as its not included by default.

KVM Classic Unmetered VPS Plans With High End Storage in Lower Price from 15.99EUR, Order Now : https://host-palace.com/budget-vps

Last edited:
Honestly , hostpalace rocks..The prices are awesome (i got a discount , on a few custom server) and support is fast and extremely helpful . If you have the money , don't hesitate to try them ,you will be surprised by the quality ..

I Recommends to try this host you will be Satisfied too
6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg

Thanks for the feedback.

SSD OpenVZ & Cloud VPS 50% off onetime coupon : SSDVPS50OFF
20% recurring (quarterly, semi-annually, annually) coupon : SSDVPS20OFFR

Last edited:
waiting more than 12 hrs
please see the ticket #459999

your ticket created 17 min ago not 12 hour.
For some reason our fraud system detected your order as incomplete order, seems like invoice id didn't matched your product, that's why its auto setup didn't worked, refund processed.

Hi, i am considering in get a Cloud SSD plan, but does this promotion maintains in the future in case i upgrade? (i mean, the discount remains to the next package level)

SSDVPS20OFFR

I Recommends to try this host you will be Satisfied too
6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg

Thanks for the feedback.

Its not valid in upgrade.

Hi, i am considering in get a Cloud SSD plan, but does this promotion maintains in the future in case i upgrade? (i mean, the discount remains to the next package level)

SSDVPS20OFFR

Thanks for the feedback.

you ordered RDP, not vps, RDP setup is not instant, please reply to correct post, and your order already processed, thanks.

Check ticket #231659 please.

15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat

A lot more than 15 minutes passed but still no ticket response and Live Chat is offline...cmon guys, my ordered service is still pending
Pending
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back