Host-Palace.com - Semi-Managed DDOS Protected Cloud VPS Starting @ €9.99/quarterly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your HPVPS50OFFR has expired. When do you plan on offering more?

its already expired, our current promo :

Eid ul fitr offer (2014):

Host Palace Introducing Eid Offer : 30% Onetime or 20% Recurring Discount in Shared, RDP, VPS.

30% Onetime Promo : HAPPYEID30OFF
20% Recurring Lifetime Promo : HAPPYEID20OFFR

for more about this promo, visit : https://host-palace.com/member/announcements/12/Happy-Eid.html

Note : if you have custom requirement or want to go with long term, pm me, i will try to offer you best.

Host Palace Internet Services (AS133229) Now Tier II network. for more info about our network can be found here : https://host-palace.com/network

Hi when will you do my refund, you told me you will do it ASAP but when? its 5th days now !! :facepalm: Waiting for my refund..
[h=1]Ticket 886367[/h]
Thanks

Hi when will you do my refund, you told me you will do it ASAP but when? its 5th days now !! :facepalm: Waiting for my refund..
[h=1]Ticket 886367[/h]
Thanks

your refund being processed, as bank neft don't allow refund, so we need to do it manually which take 24 hour for activate beneficiary, and then we can process the refund.

Can i resell it as shared hosting plans ?

you can setup shared hosting business in vps, and then can sell shared or reseller hosting as per your requirement. i hope, answered you correctly.

I bought mine 2 days ago and ftp keeps bouncing back while server runs slow. Long history short, i have not used yet...

Managed VPS turns into unmanaged VPS as soon as you have a problem.

Not happy so far. Money back guaranteed? We'll see...

Today I ordered my second server. I can say you get what they promise. Servers are fast and stable. Good EU connectivity and cheap prices for windows machines. I can say give them a try!

I bought mine 2 days ago and ftp keeps bouncing back while server runs slow. Long history short, i have not used yet...

ahahahhahah thats true....this Indy who operates this hosting is not selling managed vps....i remember i had problems and he could not fix the basic...his behavior need to be improved because he is talking bad with the clients.....negative feedback from me:thumbdown::thumbdown:

ahahahhahah thats true....this Indy who operates this hosting is not selling managed vps....i remember i had problems and he could not fix the basic...his behavior need to be improved because he is talking bad with the clients.....negative feedback from me:thumbdown::thumbdown:

As i can see your problems already fixed, based on your ticket. and about ftp keep bouncing, you installed cpanel/whm yourself and configured it yourself also, so its not managed service from us. you did experiment with your vps, so we are not responsible for any issue in vps.

Note : it can be your network problem, which dropping the connection.

i have a vps with hostpalace, im using their service morethan a month and i never been have any problem, they will give you their best support, they will help in everything if they can. Im new to VPS , they do all the setup for free and also they transfer all of my site data for free also. This Host is RECOMMENDED for everyone :)

hmm my new vps is unreachable... ticket already open ... i reinstalled it with all images available... still no access to ssh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back