Host-Palace.com| Intel Xeon X3430, E3-1230, 2XE5506, 2XE5620 Starting From €29/Mo[NL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rox,

There are alot of buyers who abuses the servers, Its not only US first of all. We're working to fix this issue. Already got it done on spamhaus
The Spamhaus Project - SBL

Once it's fixed we will let you know.

Best Regards
ChemicalX :)

Of course, I have been buying dedis from 2 years and you guys are the first one to allocate a server whose IPs are blacklisted. What use would I have when I cannot use the server on time!

Blacklisting can be removed, sure but it cannot be done instantly. It takes time and time is money boy!

Hi Rox,

There are alot of buyers who abuses the servers, Its not only US first of all. We're working to fix this issue. Already got it done on spamhaus
The Spamhaus Project - SBL

Once it's fixed we will let you know.

Best Regards
ChemicalX :)

Of course, I have been buying dedis from 2 years and you guys are the first one to allocate a server whose IPs are blacklisted. What use would I have when I cannot use the server on time!

Blacklisting can be removed, sure but it cannot be done instantly. It takes time and time is money boy!

Barracuda never respond to email, and you want us to stop using those ips? even our main site ip is blacklisted in barracuda, while its being used for only official emails, but still they blocked that ips. and i don't think its an issue, because we have a lot clients, and almost 90% clients receiving emails from those blacklisted ips. if barracuda made system to stop spamming, then they should also care about service providers, ask them to respond to our emails, so we can get fresh ips again. if your emails not being delivered to your clients mailbox then let me know.

Not my fault if they do not respond, either provide me IPs which are not blacklisted or return me the money.

I have been using my New server since 1 week from Host-Palace, the server is superb, I got everything which was promised during purchase, I ordered it on 23rd and Got it delivered on 26th as requested by me. I was using a similar server from one of their reseller since 3 months and it as as good as this one. The support is good, all I can say is that these guys can be trusted for a long run, don't think much if you need a stable service.

Not my fault if they do not respond, either provide me IPs which are not blacklisted or return me the money.

When i submitted a removal request, in there site i found this link to avoid ip blacklist : https://www.emailreg.org

Ok now, they asking 20$ yearly for account and they will help you to avoid being blacklisted in their own site. nice story is max per domain 10 ip. and per domain 20$ yearly. so for 1,000 IP its 1000/10 = 100 domain, and 100x 20 = 2,000USD yearly for 1k ips. just forget about barracuda, our ips too blacklisted as i said, but we never getting problem in sending emails, and not even our clients getting issue.

Spamhaus and spamcop are being used most, and they are best, they do provide instant support with quick reply. and not paid option. and we are not blacklisted there anymore.

Thanks for showing how much you care about your business. Shows your professionalism, very very well.

you want us to pay 2000 USD yearly to barracuda, so they don't block our ips? we don't care about barracuda as they are not professional.

Last edited:
Very nice customer service, true professionals! Meh!!!!!!! I don't care what reason you give - either change the Server/IPs or refund the money.

You can try giving shit reasons to your other customers, not to me.

Last post here, kthnxbai

Hi Rox,

Your Ips will be changed, Please create a ticket about it and we will do it for you ASAP. I will request other mods to clean this thread now.

Best Regards
ChemicalX

Thanks for that, there is no need for thread clean-up. The feedback I left is not incorrect.

Last edited:
Video streaming not allowed?

I just talked to Rojan on the livechat and told me that if allowed.

Hi Angelv3,

Sorry video streaming is not allowed anymore, Let us know if anything else.

Video streaming allowed? need answer for this too, and file hosting allowed?

Sorry quadkeon video streaming is not allowed now, But filehosting is allowed. Let us know if you're interested we have HUGE discount to offer to new clients. :)

AMAZING DEALS RUNNING AT THIS MOMENT - ORDER NOW

NL-001 = INTEL Xeon E3-1230 | 4 x 3.2Ghz+HT | 32GB DDR3 | 2x 1TB SATAII | RAID OPTIONAL | 1Gbit | 100TB TRAFFIC | $105.99
NL-003 = INTEL Xeon E3-1230 | 4 x 3.2Ghz+HT | 32GB DDR3 | 2x 120GB SSD | RAID OPTIONAL | 1Gbit | 100TB TRAFFIC | $110.99

Hurry Up Before These Deals Run Out :)

Best Regards
Chemicalx

Video streaming not allowed?

I just talked to Rojan on the livechat and told me that if allowed.

Hi Angelv3,

Sorry video streaming is not allowed anymore, Let us know if anything else.

Sorry quadkeon video streaming is not allowed now, But filehosting is allowed. Let us know if you're interested we have HUGE discount to offer to new clients. :)

AMAZING DEALS RUNNING AT THIS MOMENT - ORDER NOW

NL-001 = INTEL Xeon E3-1230 | 4 x 3.2Ghz+HT | 32GB DDR3 | 2x 1TB SATAII | RAID OPTIONAL | 1Gbit | 100TB TRAFFIC | $105.99
NL-003 = INTEL Xeon E3-1230 | 4 x 3.2Ghz+HT | 32GB DDR3 | 2x 120GB SSD | RAID OPTIONAL | 1Gbit | 100TB TRAFFIC | $110.99

Hurry Up Before These Deals Run Out :)

Best Regards
Chemicalx

Check your PM :)

it maybe not the support thread but i really need your support right now

Ticket

Hi Haunderv,

Its done.

Best Regards
ChemicalX
Host Palace Internet Services

Last edited:
Your support is not good, Wanna order 3 servers but no one replies. Ticket #528935

Sorry for late response, Its done. :) We will take care in future

MEGA SALE IS ON, ORDER NOW.

HP DL120 G6
Intel x3430
4GB Ram
1TB HDD
1Gbit Dedicated Port
25TB Traffic
€40/Monthly

Dell R210 II
E3-1230
8GB Ram
1TB HDD
1Gbit Dedicated Port
100TB Traffic
55/Monthly

Dell R210 II
E3-1230
32GB Ram
2x2TB HDD
1Gbit Dedicated Port
100TB Traffic
65/Monthly

HP DL120 G6
Intel x3430
4GB Ram
1TB HDD
100Mbit
Unmetered Traffic
€40/Monthly

Dell R210 II
E3-1230
8GB Ram
1TB HDD
100Mbit
Unmetered Traffic
€50/Monthly

Dell R210 II
E3-1230
8GB Ram
1TB HDD
1Gbit Dedicated Port
Unmetered Traffic
€75/Monthly

Dell R210 II
E3-1230
32GB Ram
2x 2TB HDD
1Gbit Dedicated Port
Unmetered Traffic
115/Monthly

To Order Any Of The Above Plan Create A Ticket Or Add Me On Skype "skypechemicalx" Or Email Me At Vishal@Host-Palace.com
Delivery Time: 24-72 Hours

good service and almost 100% uptime for me, I wasn't planning to renew but when I talked to the admin about the issue i am facing, he quickly sorted it and find the root of the issue, it was a loose end from my side :p

time for renewal and order 1 more dedi in coming days, this guy services can be recommend without thinking twice

MEGA SALE IS ON, ORDER NOW.

To Order Create A Ticket Or Add Me On Skype "skypechemicalx"

HP DL120 G6
Intel Xeon X3430
4GB Ram
250GB HDD
100MBIT PORT
UNMETERED TRAFFIC
€35/Monthly

Dell R210 II
Intel Xeon E3-1230
8GB Ram