Host-Mate.CO - Dual Xeon E5620 , 64 GB RAM, Encoding, 1 Gbps from $10/month (NL/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Host-mate.co is one of the slowest and worst RDP provider.My mistake not one of the,it is the most disasterous rdp provider I have ever seen.Avg download speed is 1-2 mbps...If you are lucky you might get 3 mbps.I tried to download a game few days ago and OMG it was like 700kbps!!!!!
I have used their service for 5 days and hell no...I dont want to use it anymore.
They keep shitting about seeders.I even tried with high seeded torrents..RESULT: SAME!!!
And I had a due of 3 dollars.Just for 3 bucks without switching me to 100gb they suspended my account.I didn't even use it for 7 days!!!Thats unfair!!!
Not Recommended.

vps

Hi

First time i order a vps for the purpose of downloading and uploading to Qvivo. I must say that i love the excellent support and the server is really rapid and low response time. Just positive stuff to tell.

Regards joel

This RDP is amazing!! I've tried a lot of RDP, but this one is the only very fast in rar/unrar and encoding file!
Support is very qualified. My RDP was setup in only 10 minutes via chat after payment!!
I hope it's always like this :handshake:
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back