Selling HitTezy 2.0 - Alexa Toolbar - Organic Hit Program - Search Console Visible Hit Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilesAction

Hello,
I would like to introduce our highly advanced program that I have been working on for a while.
With this program, when visitors enter your site, it can even appear in Search Console.

So you will ask WHY?
- The answer is very simple. This is an Emulation program. So it mimics all the moves you make, so it's not like Real. It searches and logs in a real way.

A lot of privacy updates came with version 2.0. New features have arrived.

- Added Alexa Toolbar
- Added the option to visit the site only.
- Fixed many issues.
- Increased privacy.
- Switched to a faster infrastructure.
- Updated Chrome Driver.
- The wait between passes has been reduced.
- Updated Youtube system.

Let's start with the features.

- You can find your website by searching Google with the Keyword you want .
- Can enter and browse your website normally. // NEW!
- With Alexa Toolbar, you can enter your site and increase your rank. // NEW!
- You can find your website on Google with the location you want , for example, by searching Adana .
- When it enters your website, it can find and click on random links with the adjustments you make.
- YouTube Bot program / YouTube views bot program

- With Youtube views system It can go to your Youtube video and get Views .
- You can search and find your video on Youtube keyword.
- You can watch as many videos as you want on Youtube .

- A great precaution against tracking and deletion with FingerPrint System ( Note: Warranty is never offered. Offers a precaution. )
- With FingerPrint System,

we write and search in the r10.net Webmaster forum, for example, in the Screen Display of Your Browser Real Display System . It searches until it finds a program. After finding it, it enters and randomly browses the site. Evidence is below.

Proxy System

- Proxy System Off Feature
- Mobile Proxy Feature is integrated into this system Program . It can automatically reset the IP address at the beginning of each Transaction.
- Free / Free Proxy System

Version 2.0

bmxpxn1.png

Version 1.0 Pictures of the Program in Spoilers

1269909077.png

3070101249.png

1522431579.png

18300920.png

950276251.png

2200977665.png

3573107430.png

Pricing

Purchase and current price list

Monthly 50 USD ( 1 PC License )
Lifetime 450 USD ( 2 PC License )

Credit Card Installment Payment Transfer Eft Available.

Whatsapp: +380930050157

IMPORTANT NOTES TO READ BEFORE BUYING!!!

- Purchases are also Unlimited License 2 Machine License. So it can be used on 2 computers. Other Licenses are 1 Machine License. So it can be used on 1 PC!
- As a result of bad proxy use, you can get Recaptcha on Google. I can't do anything about it, if the request comes, Recaptcha passing system can also be done.
- I know that I need to use User Agent against problems such as deletion or not appearing. If it stays Weak you may need to use Full version of FingerPrint System.
- We are not responsible for situations such as deletion of views and visits on Services such as Search console or Youtube.
- We don't have to make any updates for anything offered under the Free Name. Not Under License. Because it is for reasons that do not depend on us.
- This product is a software. It is not possible to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back