Hitfile.net - Filesharing Service Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 SALES ALL WITH SMS !!!!!!
1 MONTH = 1.50 $$ ?????
1 DAY = 0.50 $$ !!!!!!
WHAT IS THIS ??????
If purchase is made by means of SMS, your earnings depend on how the user has paid a premium. Different mobile operators (the commission of the mobile operator), region or the country where there is a user (rates for communication). Proceeding from it there are different deductions on the same tariff plan.

New Year 2013 bonus from Turbobit.net & HitFile.net!

We wish a merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all of our partners and increase earnings!

Every partner of Turbobit.net & HitFile.net will get a 13% bonus to their earnings from December 20 to 31, and a 20% bonus from January 1 to 13.

More information you can look here http://action.turbobit.net/

We wish successful earnings to all of you!

TurboBit_240x190_en.gif

stats frozen????
What do you mean? Write me more detail about your problem.

Dear Partner,
We have found an error in the calculation of statistics in 12, 13 and 14 (partly) January. As a result of this error, earned amount has been added twice to the balance.
We were forced to recalculate statistics and remove incorrect sum from your balance in the amount of: 0.9448.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
turbobit.net & hifile.net team

All sales in the previous days only purchased through SMS messages only ...Why?
Probably, for your users it is convenient type of payment.
How affairs now are?

Dear Partner,
We have found an error in the calculation of statistics in 12, 13 and 14 (partly) January. As a result of this error, earned amount has been added twice to the balance.
We were forced to recalculate statistics and remove incorrect sum from your balance in the amount of: 0.9448.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
turbobit.net & hifile.net team
Statistics and earnings were not correct. Problem was solved. At present, your balance and your statistics show up-to-date information.

Thanks for the payment today!

Would it be possible for you to lower the holdback time of 45 days? It's really a pain and even if I would like to do more with you, I prefer other hosts where I don't have to wait such a long time for the money. I understand your concerns about scammers and fraud but at least for old members with several thousands of dollars earned you could lift it to a minimum :)

Read above Hitfile's comment>"Sorry, on HitFile paid only purchases a premium access on your files. Downloading your files aren't paid. In near future such opportunity won't be."

Ok, clarify all your confusion>
Turbobit>PPD for old user:fly::friends:

Hitfile>PPS.:dan:=]

Thanks for the payment today!
Would it be possible for you to lower the holdback time of 45 days? It's really a pain and even if I would like to do more with you, I prefer other hosts where I don't have to wait such a long time for the money. I understand your concerns about scammers and fraud but at least for old members with several thousands of dollars earned you could lift it to a minimum :)
45 days are standard Hold for check purchases on Credit cards. Unfortunately, change this period is impossible.

hello guys, but this Filehosting in the ppd or not? Dont understand
Sorry, on HitFile paid only purchases a premium access on your files. Downloading your files aren't paid. In near future such opportunity won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back