Hitfile.net - Filesharing Service Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested my payment on 13 jul , until now still processing !!
I didn't hear any one got payment on Payza until now too!

When you will pay to Payza ?

Files get removed after 90 days even with premium? Isn't the point of an uploader paying for premium is for file storage? Not temporary file storage.

No Thanks!

plz remove new temperature limits.
after PP i am not able to got lot of sales to keep my temperature high now i am not unable to upload files.

I requested my payment on 13 jul , until now still processing !!
I didn't hear any one got payment on Payza until now too!
When you will pay to Payza ?
When you will pay to Payza!!
I requested my payment since 19 days ago until now pending , and i didn't hear anyone confirmed that he got his payment on Payza?!
We have some problems with transfer money to "Payza" purse. Bank is late with transfer money. We apologize for a time delay. We ask doesn't worry, all requests will be processed soon.

still no payment (paypal)....requested 12 jul and 26 jul
How to cancel payment requested "status processing"?

I have "Unable to delete request, it's being proccesed"

Today, I changed the settings on payza, but withdrawals commissioned in July and I can not cancel unless you send is no longer on paypal....

please help me, I'm waiting for the payment of a month.

just another Q since u people stopped using paypal are u still holding sales money 45 days ?? i mean there is no refund any more do u still have this rule or we can withdraw when we want and reach min payout
one more thing if some one buy one month 9.99 how much USD i get ?? mush exactly please

Last edited:
ehere are info's about PPD ?
On HitFile, paid only purchases a premium access on your files. Downloading your files aren't paid.

still no payment (payza)....requested 25/07.
Write me your Login. Try delete old request again.

still no payment (paypal)....requested 12 jul and 26 jul
I have "Unable to delete request, it's being proccesed"
Today, I changed the settings on payza, but withdrawals commissioned in July and I can not cancel unless you send is no longer on paypal....
please help me, I'm waiting for the payment of a month.
We do payment gradually, most likely they will slightly be delayed. We apologize.
PayPal restricts mass payments therefore I can't precisely tell to you when there will be a payment.
At this moment all requests, till July 26, were paid.

just another Q since u people stopped using paypal are u still holding sales money 45 days ?? i mean there is no refund any more do u still have this rule or we can withdraw when we want and reach min payout
45 days are Hold for check of purchases of Credit cards. And 10 days Hold for check of purchases of SMS.
Hold is means checked purchase on refund and fraud.
one more thing if some one buy one month 9.99 how much USD i get ?? mush exactly please
You receive 60% from profit service. The percentage for sales is paid from the total sum of the purchase after deduction of the commission of payment intermediaries, aggregators and operators.

Hi, can i open a second accound in TB/HF(no referal)?
If second account no referral, it is possible.

Please check
I request money on 22 jul in Payaz but status is still pending
We have some problems with transfer money to "Payza" purse. Bank is late with transfer money. We apologize for a time delay. If it is possible, use WebMoney.

hitfile has coned me big time bought a premium 30days and now im a free member you scam hitfile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and am now finding there ip to report em to authorites

1month sms sales 1.2599$ is joke?
Write in PM your login.
If code bought by means of SMS, cost of service depends different mobile operators (commission mobile operator), region or country where there is a user (rates for communication).

hitfile has coned me big time bought a premium 30days and now im a free member you scam hitfile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and am now finding there ip to report em to authorites
Write in PM your login. You have static or dynamic IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back