Hitfile.net - Filesharing Service Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
In turbobit i request my earning on previous Thursday but no payment until now through Webmoney!
When I'll get the payment?

Edit: I just received my payment

Last edited:
We added option to receive payments via AlertPay (Payza)

request payout and say you prohibited action and,logged off
You need enter your data from account and continue.

How to rename file ?
Enter into your account and go to the file list. Near each file, there are three icons. Average icon will allow to rename file.

turbobit : download speed is not more than 2 mb/Sec (what is going on)
Write some links to files which download on low speed.

No payment in Friday and not payment in Monday :/ So, when you pay?(WM)
You received payment?

us No access?
Write in more details about your problem in PM.

Dear partners!

At your requests, we added option to receive payments via AlertPay (Payza). You can change payment details on page Settings, payouts through AlertPay will be once per 2 weeks.

Last edited:
All users who have Turbo Access may enjoy the maximum download speed possible and download up to 25 GB a day, 300 GB per month.

some members says its 15 gb a day ??? which is correct ?

I am premium user & if i copy the file of someone.
can i get the sale money of copied file?
Author of file, that is the one who the first has loaded a file on our servers, will receive 10 % from profit. Thus the one who has copied a file, will receive the remained 90 % of profit.

All users who have Turbo Access may enjoy the maximum download speed possible and download up to 25 GB a day, 300 GB per month.

some members says its 15 gb a day ??? which is correct ?
Not more than 25 GB per day.

New method to pay - eBank2Pay

Dear partners!

We have added a new method to accept payments from users and resellers. eBank2Pay is a direct-online payment from bank account, available in the main European countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland).

And this is just the beginning, in the near future we plan to connect the payment through credit cards and many other payment systems!

Turbobit.net & HitFile.net team

Changing the storage period of files

Dear partners!

Eight months ago, we have increased storage period of files twice, but after the close of our Paypal account and prohibition to receive Paypal payments on the site, we are forced to return the previous files storage period.

After blocking receiving payments through Paypal on our and similar websites, to keep stable working and solvency of the project, despite the fact that we are currently connect new alternative payment systems, we are forced to reduce the files storage period.

Nevertheless, we tried to keep a very good storage period, what would not much affect our masters.

From today, on turbobit.net and hitfile.net will be new file storage period: 30 days for free users, 60 days for premium users.

Hello Hitfile.net,
do you offer ppd & payza/alertpay ?
On HitFile, paid only purchases a premium access on your files. Downloading your files aren't paid.

Dear partners!

Eight months ago, we have increased storage period of files twice, but after the close of our Paypal account and prohibition to receive Paypal payments on the site, we are forced to return the previous files storage period.

After blocking receiving payments through Paypal on our and similar websites, to keep stable working and solvency of the project, despite the fact that we are currently connect new alternative payment systems, we are forced to reduce the files storage period.

Nevertheless, we tried to keep a very good storage period, what would not much affect our masters.

From today, on turbobit.net and hitfile.net will be new file storage period: 30 days for free users, 60 days for premium users.

On HitFile, paid only purchases a premium access on your files. Downloading your files aren't paid.

thX for update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back