Hitfile.net - Filesharing Service Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman why i get only 25% for my earn file
220156036.jpg

Hello, my name is Roman.
Excuse for my bad English language. At occurrence of questions, I will try to answer them.

Latest news from hitfile.net:
Dear partners!

During this week we made the following improvements:
- Stats on the "Purchase" section of our website were expanded . Information on site referrer (where the buyer came from) and the total amount of earnings on purchases were added.
- We’ve fixed remote loading from websites oron.com and rapidshare.com.

We wish you all good luck and successful earnings!

220156036.jpg

We pay 60 % from the sum which arrives to us. Not including the commissions and taxes at payment.

Last edited:
The sum of removal of means, pays off on the basis of cost of service, the commission of the operator and possible tax deductions (if the such is provided by the legislation country).

Action "New Year boost 2012"

why i'm not Golden partners
Gold partners only on Turbobit.net

Action "New Year boost 2012"
We wish all our partners a happy New Year 2012 and multiplying earnings every day!

In the course of 12 days, from December, 22nd until the 2nd of January inclusive, every day all the partners of our website will get increase in earnings up to 48 percent and a doubled amount of coins earned.

Bonuses:

1. On December, 22nd and 23rd earnings will be increased by 12%.
2. From 24th to 30th December we’re going to increase earnings by 24%.
3. From December, 31th until the 2nd of January earnings will be increased by 48%.
4. As of our Gold partners, for the duration of the program all the coins they’ve earned will be doubled.

Note:

- bonuses for the purchase are credited in real time.
- bonuses coins for the previous day are credited every night.
- bonuses on files for the previous day are credited every nigh. Displays in "Bonuses" on page "Balance".
- earnings from partner file sharing site, referrals and sites referrals in the action is not involved.

We wish you all good luck and successful earnings!

Last edited:
220156036.jpg

Leave away from this filehost cheater.

My experience is leaving away all file hosting from Russia such as: hitfile, turbobit, letitbit, shareslare, i-filez, easy-share, crocko...
They are cheaters.

They said 60% but only 25%-40%

I wish WJ ban all of them, if not more people become their donkeys.

i never see tax in filehost = for this no one use hitfile

Yes, it is suck. Let say: 25%-40%, don't say 60% cheater

Last edited:
Your current balance : 14,87 USD
Available for withdrawal : 3,86 USD.

Such funds holds because you have some earning from credit cards and PayPal account. Due to payment policy of most banks and PayPal system, they have apportunity to for chargeback funds for purchases made by credit card or Paypal. We hold such funds for 45 days to exclude our and partners incorrect earnings made by purchases and refunded lately to customers accounts. Also added hold period of 10 days for all purchases paid for via SMS, to reduce the amount of fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back