Hiring Coder for MonsterBot or Wbot Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greendragon

I wanted to buy MonsterBot or Wbot but the seller and developers is not longer available. Can you please look at the functions of the script and give me a quote to make a similar script? I don't need the Usenet or Rar functions. Can you please look at this and give me a quote?

I need a good programmer that will be able to offer support and always be there for me if I need upgrades to the script, fix bugs or work on other projects. I will only hire people with good reputations on this forum. I can pay with paypal or use a escrow service and pay when then project is fully working. Thanks!

11 comments
We're a team of developers n designers. We can make a bot for you, very similar to the one you need. Moreover, we're a registered Indian company, we can go with escrow as well. Sending you pm, please check.

If interested, please contact us at our Skype id leethost

Last edited:
i know a very good coder who can help you with a good price ( actually he coded my uploading tool )

you can PM me your skypeID and i can give him it, so he can get in touch with you

i know a very good coder who can help you with a good price ( actually he coded my uploading tool )

you can PM me your skypeID and i can give him it, so he can get in touch with you

Hi, I have sent you a PM. My inbox max is only 2 messages and very annoying. How can I increase the limit?

i cannot reply you back

Greendragon has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

that's why i told you to include your skype ID in your message ! :whistling:

ok, i'm waiting you

btw, i think that your account will be upgraded after 2 days from registration and with 10 posts, or so (i think so )

I see you have pretty good reputation here. Thanks for your reply and I have responded to your PM :)

Sir, I didn't get your PM back. Please resend , or contact me at Skype id leethost.

I'm unable to send you PM, please clear your PM box , including sent messages or connect me to Skype id leethost.

Last edited:
My inbox should be working normally by Monday. I like to keep all projects within this forum. I don't use Skype. Sorry :heiligenschein:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back