Status
Not open for further replies.

mintcold

Hi , i am hiring again , so if anyone is interested please PM me ....(Papypal only)

Hi , I am hiring article writers and will be paying $5 per article .

You'll have to write 4 articles in a day and this will be in a niche that I will give you - mostly tech or design posts (most part of the article will be just images).

So it will be $20 bux in a day and you can either get paid the same day or after a term , its upto you .

Also it would be better if you can show me some examples of your previous work (if any ofc) .

I would prefer people who are willing to do this for a long term instead of a temporary one.

Payment method : Paypal only.

Last edited:
11 comments
As you are pretty new here, I may plan on helping you out, but only if payment is completed in advance and also, if in Alertpay or Liberty Reserve.

I do not want to take pressure about stupid charge-backs, specially with some kind of a service which has no physical product

Been writing for well over 5 years and also have had the experience to work for sites and people, specially from DP

Last edited:
Everyone who had applied with paypal has been emailed , please check your emails ...

I am looking into AP , hopefully i'll be able to figure out something ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back