timo

Hilltopads is a scam network. They dont pay publishers. If you got a low payout amount they will pay you. However, if you reach a high balance or you earn more than $100 daily, they will block your account at any moment without any reason. You will just receive an automatic email saying "Low quality traffic" even if you are sending them the best traffic on the planet. They dont have support at all, their skype account managers are all fake, they will never respond. If you email them you will never get an answer and finally their live chat support, if you are lucky, will probably answer you after 2-3 days with a simple and short sentence that has absolutely nothing to do with your issue. I dont recommend this network to anyone. STAY AWAY from this network or you will be sorry.

6 comments
Hilltopads is a scam network. They dont pay publishers. If you got a low payout amount they will pay you. However, if you reach a high balance or you earn more than $100 daily, they will block your account at any moment without any reason. You will just receive an automatic email saying "Low quality traffic" even if you are sending them the best traffic on the planet. They dont have support at all, their skype account managers are all fake, they will never respond. If you email them you will never get an answer and finally their live chat support, if you are lucky, will probably answer you after 2-3 days with a simple and short sentence that has absolutely nothing to do with your issue. I dont recommend this network to anyone. STAY AWAY from this network or you will be sorry.

try JuicyAds, my acc earn more than $100 daily,

Fun Fact, in 2020, I used to try "Hilltopads" but because of the unsatisfactory service, I revoked it and I still haven't withdrawn all the balances

Same thing happens to me I work with other network they don't blocked us only this network block us
Very bad network this is

Hello! We've answered you here https://www.wjunction.com/conversations/account-banned.1102057/

Back