HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes
Post automatically merged:

the majority of my clients are from saudi arabia and you moved the tier level it killed my earnings. not cool man. i had to move from aparat
The SA rate has dropped but it is still great. Test it for two days and change it if it is too low.
Do not decide too soon.

The SA rate has dropped but it is still great. Test it for two days and change it if it is too low.
Do not decide too soon.
i am on aparat but i just moved to clipwatching because of the tier level of saudi arabia . i hope you understood what i was saying. did you enable the download button. just making sure you got what i was saying.

i am on aparat but i just moved to clipwatching because of the tier level of saudi arabia . i hope you understood what i was saying. did you enable the download button. just making sure you got what i was saying.
i just saw you did the same on clip watching.

Last edited:

i just saw you did the same on clip watching.
saudi arabia on aparat and clipw are tier2
No difference.

but they weren't tier 2 they were tier 1 just acknowledge you changed it. i checked it everyday dude.
@ClipWatching When I click on video it redirects to clipwatching.com

Video should work in embed mode, iframe, and not redirecting users to clipwatching...

There is a link inside clipwatching iframe that redirects users to clipwatching.com website. That way our websites looses visitors. Please remove that link and put like it was before...

Ye, maybe you have the highest rate but something is wrong with your view count system. Suddenly my views drop by 50% for few days, next suddenly increase by 20% every day. For some reason it's not stable.
When you click on embed video it redirects to clipwatching.com
That's probably the reason why low rate. Users are not on website anymore.

@ClipWatching When I click on video it redirects to clipwatching.com

Video should work in embed mode, iframe, and not redirecting users to clipwatching...

There is a link inside clipwatching iframe that redirects users to clipwatching.com website. That way our websites looses visitors. Please remove that link and put like it was before...

When you click on embed video it redirects to clipwatching.com
That's probably the reason why low rate. Users are not on website anymore.

Ye, maybe you have the highest rate but something is wrong with your view count system. Suddenly my views drop by 50% for few days, next suddenly increase by 20% every day. For some reason it's not stable.

bounce rate drop :(
google bot etc (search engine) identify forced redirects (malware etc)
BAD SEO
PA & DA are destroyed

@ClipWatching please, check PM

I have same problem, something is wrong with count views, I explained you in PM, I have more traffic but very low view compared to before when the count system was stable.

count system?

no man...he cut our views and earning...he told us his traffic doubled....so now was the time to cut and in this way his earning are much higher...but not worry in 2 weeks he will increase the rates again for 2 days

Sorry @ClipWatching,

What are or will be the earning characteristics?

Clip: Plan A = 60$ & 1 IP/24h
Apa: Plan A = 40$ & 3 IP/24h

Confirm?

With these rates and views, we went back. Better to have rates at 50 or 40 (Plan A), but with high views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back