HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we have to like your comments? What is this? Facebook? BTW incrasing the rates for 2 weeks won't help anybody. Do you realize that most of your users came from Europe? That means people in Europe can't use other site but Paypal. Webmoney and Bitcoin doesn't work for Europians. The fee is to big.

And it's obvious that Paypal isn't banned in your country man. Paypal is the biggest internet bank in the world. At least say the truth man. The truth is that Bitcoin is huge again now that's why you deleted other options. But you obviously didn't thought it's gonna hurt you but it will because like I said 80% of your users came from Europe.
Paypal banned in Bangladesh. Indian paypal fu***g high fees
Post automatically merged:

I always tried to be the best and gave rates that no one can offer for another 10 years
But to maintain PayPal, order was disrupted here.
Maybe in the future we will consider good rates for those who do not use PayPal.
Give us 50% extra for Non Paypal Users every withdrawal

@ClipWatching so Paypal is temporary or it's final? I'm glad you give us back but now you changed the rates? That's harsh, man. Still if Paypal will remain and this isn't just temporaly I can live with the lower rates. I would lose 10 dollar per month anyway if I would have to use Webmoney or Bitcoin.
For u rates dmn low. I know Europe lifestyle cost high. I think u homeless earn via free public wifi.
For u we lose high rate.
Homeless poor guy

Last edited:
Paypal banned in Bangladesh. Indian paypal fu***g high fees

Give us 50% extra for Non Paypal Users every withdrawal

For u rates dmn low. I know Europe lifestyle cost high. I think u homeless earn via free public wifi.
For u we lose high rate.
Homeless poor guy
Please just shut up and think about others too. You have three other option, you don't have to use Paypal man. Why are you whining about Paypal? 80% of the Clipwatching users are Europians. Period. I think I didn't offend you, I didn't even mentioned you. So stop offending me. I have a job pal, my job isn't uploading videos for Clipwatching. Maybe for you this isn't the case but stop with this nonsense pal and go get a real work. If you aren a poor guy "like me" why are you whining about Paypal when you don't have to use it? If you're living in India use Webmoney my friend or Bitcoin.

@ClipWatching the fair is to decrease rates only for those who want paypal payments. There are so many services to exchange someone crypto and you also offer webmoney, who ever wants to withdraw he can. As @Marko21 says, it's unfair to reduce the rates for all, because of 2 users who can't live without paypal in 2020-2021.

@ClipWatching the fair is to decrease rates only for those who want paypal payments. There are so many services to exchange someone crypto and you also offer webmoney, who ever wants to withdraw he can. As @Marko21 says, it's unfair to reduce the rates for all, because of 2 users who can't live without paypal in 2020-2021.

Do you really think it's only about 2 people? I don't know how many people uploading to Clip or Aparat exactly but I'm pretty sure 10% of those people using this Forum. 10% MAX! So it's not about 2 people my friend. I'm talking about the behalf of a whole country because in Hungary there's not a lot of people even know this site is even exist. I get why are you angry or frustrated but for Europeans Paypal is the best option because PP has the lowest fee. Yes we could use Webmoney or Bitcoin BUT the fee on these sites more than DOUBLE!!! So like I said before 80% of the Clipwatching users would lose 20% of their income. But hey who gives a damn about that right?

Maybe @ClipWatching could think about a more fair option in the future but right now this is the best I guess.

Do you really think it's only about 2 people? I don't know how many people uploading to Clip or Aparat exactly but I'm pretty sure 10% of those people using this Forum. 10% MAX! So it's not about 2 people my friend. I'm talking about the behalf of a whole country because in Hungary there's not a lot of people even know this site is even exist. I get why are you angry or frustrated but for Europeans Paypal is the best option because PP has the lowest fee. Yes we could use Webmoney or Bitcoin BUT the fee on these sites more than DOUBLE!!! So like I said before 80% of the Clipwatching users would lose 20% of their income. But hey who gives a damn about that right?

Maybe @ClipWatching could think about a more fair option in the future but right now this is the best I guess.
Stop. Only for u

I think we will continue in this way until the end of 2020 and see the results, then if everything was bad, we will make changes again.

Very good plan! Keep for know dissapointed the users that prefer you about your rates, to satisfy those whom services like wirex, or blockchain (or or or) is so hard to use them. Then, after you lose the dissapointed users and see the bad results of this action, disable paypal and loose all of your users.

I think we will continue in this way until the end of 2020 and see the results, then if everything was bad, we will make changes again.
@ClipWatching,

Basically 3-4 banners, every click 5-6 popups, youtube advertising in the video, now low rates, I don't think it will do. High advertisements were bearable before for the former conditions, but not now. Reducing at least 70% ads can help.

Spain Plan C Seriously? and what will happen with paypal? because I want to continue with paypal:@

Spain Plan C Seriously? and what will happen with paypal? because I want to continue with paypal:@
I do not understand this sudden changes. :@ I hope that everything returns to normal as before and that those profit rates in clipwatching are maintained in the future. I have faith that clipwatching will recover and fight again. :muscle::metal:

Last edited:

I was using both payment methods, there is no big difference in fees, also i am talking about choice, so why it affects all users, when most can simply use different options.
if you are requesting payment each time you reach 20$, than it will be expensive, you can wait to request bigger amount.
So now, if thats only fee related, with lower rates, you wont get same money as you would get with bigger fee? I am from Europe, not sure what it has to do with anything.

Well we have to stop working until the end of the year
Is this what you want?

Some of us because of this will lose 15$ a day at least!

Now I am also losing 75% of what I was earning

A thousand views was = $ 2 now = half a dollar

Last edited:
Well we have to stop working until the end of the year
Is this what you want?

Now I am also losing 75% of what I was earning

A thousand views was = $ 2 now = half a dollar
You can do this.
I suggest you do not stop to see better results.
Maybe if it stop, the rates will stay low forever.
If I listened to uploaders until today, it was only because there are so many of uploaders on aparat/clipw
If the number of uploaders decreases, I no longer want to increase rates!

You can do this.
I suggest you do not stop to see better results.
Maybe if it stop, the rates will stay low forever.
If I listened to uploaders until today, it was only because there are so many of uploaders on aparat/clipw
If the number of uploaders decreases, I no longer want to increase rates!
Try to excuse me, my friend
The profit rate dropped to a quarter
This will cause us many losses Despite this, we love these two sites and do not want to leave them
Please just think of a quick fix for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back