HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
please get paypal back or atleast use another method like payonner because not everyone is using bitcoin
Post automatically merged:

please get paypal back or atleast use another method like payonner because not everyone is using bitcoin
or use a service who can handle your payments like openload was doing before

Last edited:
Yeah man you didn't even warn us or nothing about not using paypal. nobody here fucks with bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah man you didn't even warn us or nothing about not using paypal. nobody here fucks with bitcoin.
you are mixing personal issues with business. how are going to lose costumers over feelings. come on man. the majority of us use paypal.

Last edited:
News:
We decided to continue with PayPal for now and pay a high fee to Exchange
To find a better way in the future.
But tonight is the last day of the high rate offer. and tonight the rates will change.

I would say that you put it for 1 week to paypal so that users know and then take it out but it would be good if you add other payment methods such as advcash since from that purse you can withdraw with your cards or use the exchanger

You have many alternatives other than Paypal
I do not understand that you choose virtual currencies to win more
If you are honest and there is a problem with Paypal, there is a third party who can send the money
But the problem is not with Paypal
If you are determined to your opinion, there is no Paypal and no other good alternative for people in Europe, I am withdrawing, close my account and send any money there.

I would say that you put it for 1 week to paypal so that users know and then take it out but it would be good if you add other payment methods such as advcash since from that purse you can withdraw with your cards or use the exchanger
You have many alternatives other than Paypal
I do not understand that you choose virtual currencies to win more
If you are honest and there is a problem with Paypal, there is a third party who can send the money
But the problem is not with Paypal
If you are determined to your opinion, there is no Paypal and no other good alternative for people in Europe, I am withdrawing, close my account and send any money there.
It does not matter what you think of my honesty!
The important thing is that PayPal is reactivated!

It's sad that because of some dilettants who earn $ 30-40 / month you change the rates. How about those who don't need Paypal and earn much more?
@ClipWatching You're to emotional man, people will never be ready for changes. If you feel that some changes are necessary (remove Paypal) then do it.
Hungary plan c? :(
I always tried to be the best and gave rates that no one can offer for another 10 years
But to maintain PayPal, order was disrupted here.
Maybe in the future we will consider good rates for those who do not use PayPal.

Are the new prices with the same ads? I don’t understand, or there is no change in the ads, or as they are, but a reduction in prices. Explain please

@ClipWatching so Paypal is temporary or it's final? I'm glad you give us back but now you changed the rates? That's harsh, man. Still if Paypal will remain and this isn't just temporaly I can live with the lower rates. I would lose 10 dollar per month anyway if I would have to use Webmoney or Bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back