HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this style? This is not good and I do not play with you or I am stupid
Post automatically merged:

I told you I sent my payment on Monday to receive it on Wednesday and I haven't received anything. Send me my payment now please I don't like this
user name
elabcry

We sent all payments till 13th Dec.
Check again your paypal.
You will send my payment due yesterday or not

I told you I sent my payment on Monday to receive it on Wednesday and I haven't received anything. Send me my payment now please I don't like this
user name
elabcry

user name
elabcry

Last edited:

user name
elabcry

user name
elabcry
Instead of writing all this, go see our payment schedule again.

Hello @ClipWatching

I've had the file ID gf5szzf5aau6 pending in queue #65 for over an hour now, can you help it finish encoding?
Please re-upload it again.

Last edited:
"Paypal Payments Disabled Forever, All payments (Webmoney, Bitcoin, TRON) will pay every 48 hours."

What the HELL is this @ClipWatching??? Why didn't you said anthing for your users? I'M only using Paypal and requested my payment yesterday. So what's gonna happen now with my money? Can't believe this shit seriously. Clipwatching and Aparat is DEAD now for sure. "Good job" guys. Disgusting how you are treating your users! Why on earth did you remove Paypal when most of the uploaders in Europe using that site?

"Paypal Payments Disabled Forever, All payments (Webmoney, Bitcoin, TRON) will pay every 48 hours."

What the HELL is this @ClipWatching??? Why didn't you said anthing for your users? I'M only using Paypal and requested my payment yesterday. So what's gonna happen now with my money? Can't believe this shit seriously. Clipwatching and Aparat is DEAD now for sure. "Good job" guys. Disgusting how you are treating your users! Why on earth did you remove Paypal when most of the uploaders in Europe using that site?
Hi, Take it easy

Hi, Take it easy
No I won't take it easy mate because they don't give a damb about us they basically said nothing to achieve more money from us. This is OUR money not theirs! The least they have to do is freakin' notify us if they changing something! It's obvious why they deleted Paypal because Bitcoin is good now and Webmoney is better for them. Trust me they will lost half of their users now!

Why you disabled paypal??? You should mentioned it to the members before you did it minimum a week! Many members have only Paypal as I have.
Look, dear friend, our country is under sanctions and we cannot have PayPal. So we used exchange and we always had problems and we could not create this order At no time could we handle PayPal without a complaint Because others did it for us. always, we have done it with difficulty and we can no longer.

We can pay to PayPal for the last time to those who want to leave us.
Please anyone who wants us to close the account to let me know via PV that I will pay the rest of the money for the last time to PayPal. Please add Subject: (Close Account - Payment)

Last edited:
Look, dear friend, our country is under sanctions and we cannot have PayPal. So we used exchange and we always had problems and we could not create this order At no time could we handle PayPal without a complaint Because others did it for us. always, we have done it with difficulty and we can no longer.

Please anyone who wants us to close the account to let me know via PV that I will pay the rest of the money for the last time to PayPal. Please add Subject: (Close Account - Checkout)
Okay your country is under sanctions whatever that means. BUT you still you didn't notified us so that's your fauult not your country mate. I requested my payment yesterday so what's gonna happen with that money? If I would use Bitcoin or Webmoney I will lose almost half of my monthly earnings. We can earn more with Paypal becaue Paypal has the lowest fee. So if you want us to continue to support your site rise your Rates and I'm sure everyone will use Bitcoin or Webmoney. Because right now it's not worth it. My monthly income on Clipwatching is 30-35 dollar with Webmoney I would lose 10 dollar at least. The Bitcoin method is even worse.

Okay your country is under sanctions whatever that means. BUT you still you didn't notified us so that's your fauult not your country mate. I requested my payment yesterday so what's gonna happen with that money? If I would use Bitcoin or Webmoney I will lose almost half of my monthly earnings. We can earn more with Paypal becaue Paypal has the lowest fee. So if you want us to continue to support your site rise your Rates and I'm sure everyone will use Bitcoin or Webmoney. Because right now it's not worth it. My monthly income on Clipwatching is 30-35 dollar with Webmoney I would lose 10 dollar at least. The Bitcoin method is even worse.
get a prepaid creditcard which can be loaded with bitcoin. you lost only 2-3 % at fees

Can I use it my ordinary Visa card too?
i dont know.
i talk about money services like advcash.com, where you can send bitcoin to your account balance(at this step bitcoin willbe converted into USD/Euro) and add it to a prepaid card, which is from advcash too.
after this you can pay with creditcard or go to the ATM.

google after "prepaid credit card bitcoin" and check which service is good for your location

Please anyone who wants us to close the account to let me know via PV that I will pay the rest of the money for the last time to PayPal. Please add Subject: (Close Account - Payment)
Please put back the paypal method for a week, than everybody can request their money and after that all members can decided to continue with this new method and find solutions to get the money. It is not fair that you did not mentioned it. Everytime when you changed something in the site you had sent e-mails. Now I haven't got any notifications. It is not correct with the users.
Let to the members to request their money last time in paypal and after that they can decided to finish it with this site or not.

Please put back the paypal method for a week, than everybody can request their money and after that all members can decided to continue with this new method and find solutions to get the money. It is not fair that you did not mentioned it. Everytime when you changed something in the site you had sent e-mails. Now I haven't got any notifications. It is not correct with the users.
Let to the members to request their money last time in paypal and after that they can decided to finish it with this site or not.
Unfortunately I can not go back to PayPal.
But we can increase rates by 10% ~ 15% till end of 2020.
If the same post I wrote reaches 20 likes, we will do it.

Unfortunately I can not go back to PayPal.
But we can increase rates by 10% ~ 15% till end of 2020.
If the same post I wrote reaches 20 likes, we will do it.
So now we have to like your comments? What is this? Facebook? BTW incrasing the rates for 2 weeks won't help anybody. Do you realize that most of your users came from Europe? That means people in Europe can't use other site but Paypal. Webmoney and Bitcoin doesn't work for Europians. The fee is to big.

And it's obvious that Paypal isn't banned in your country man. Paypal is the biggest internet bank in the world. At least say the truth man. The truth is that Bitcoin is huge again now that's why you deleted other options. But you obviously didn't thought it's gonna hurt you but it will because like I said 80% of your users came from Europe.

So now we have to like your comments? What is this? Facebook? BTW incrasing the rates for 2 weeks won't help anybody. Do you realize that most of your users came from Europe? That means people in Europe can't use other site but Paypal. Webmoney and Bitcoin doesn't work for Europians. The fee is to big.

And it's obvious that Paypal isn't banned in your country man. Paypal is the biggest internet bank in the world. At least say the truth man. The truth is that Bitcoin is huge again now that's why you deleted other options. But you obviously didn't thought it's gonna hurt you but it will because like I said 80% of your users came from Europe.
I told the truth, PayPal is a boycott here.
We have no solution for PayPal. And this is the end of our work with PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back