HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check again.

what is error? can you send me screenshot?
im always uploading video file of 134 mb mp4. after uploading it says it is uploaded but then when i got to my videos the file is not there. i tried this with many file but result is same. im not seeing video in myvideos section. please try it yourself and see if your video is show in my videos after being uploaded.

im always uploading video file of 134 mb mp4. after uploading it says it is uploaded but then when i got to my videos the file is not there. i tried this with many file but result is same. im not seeing video in myvideos section. please try it yourself and see if your video is show in my videos after being uploaded.
Propably you upload the file on full server please @KatFile check and the 390 if you have time is full too... thank you.

Propably you upload the file on full server please @KatFile check and the 390 if you have time is full too... thank you.
woww thanks it is working now. woww that was quick very quick. i have another request. regarding remote upload.
Post automatically merged:

Check again.

what is error? can you send me screenshot?
hey it is working again. thank you for such fast response . i have another request regard remote uploading.

Last edited:
Today is over and nothing has come. Don't tell me that I finished my payment and are paying me next Wednesday, I will not accept this

Why is there no response? This method is not good

Where did you pay? I didn't receive the money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back