HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
now the wep upload after the upload I get a blank page and I can't find the film among the videos. Does this happen to you too?

Yes, it is the same for me too, see one of my previous posts about this problem:
1. Browser upload not working - showing "Files uploaded", but it doesn't return any link after upload, and there are no files on my account.

2. Z-O-O-M upload not working - showing as 100% uploaded, but the color is red and it is marked as "Failed".

I contacted the Z-O-O-M developer about this, I thought it is a Z-O-O-M problem, because the browser upload was showing errors from a long time, so I didn't use it anymore. After trying all day to solve the problem, here is the answer from the Z-O-O-M developer:

"I have uploaded several videos without any problem.

Then I have tested uploading from browser and it seems it is a problem of their site.
It returns only "Files Uploaded". It does not return any link after upload.
This is the same thing that is in the log you sent. File was uploaded but site did not return any link.

Now I can't upload in my program too. I can't do anything about it. It is a problem of their server.
"

Conclusion: until trying browser upload, the Z-O-O-M upload worked just fine. When tried browser upload after Z-O-O-M, it caused the failure of both uploads, both browser and Z-O-O-M uploads - exactly the same thing happened to the Z-O-O-M developer too. As he said, and as it is obviously, it is a server problem.

@KatFile, can you check and solve this problem, please?

what browser do you use?
Post automatically merged:

disable ad blocker, clear browser cache, remove old cookies,check network connection, change browser, enable/disable VPN. thats only the basics...
I did all the checks you wrote but the problem has not been solved. As a browser I use chrome.

Last edited:
i try to upload on ftp with filezilla but the videos don't show up on my clipwatching.com,
even though it's been several hours

My account name: vakeger86

Please verify
Thanks
:(

Half of the FTP uploaded files stuck and none goes to clipwatching website.
i try to upload on ftp with filezilla but the videos don't show up on my clipwatching.com,
even though it's been several hours

My account name: vakeger86

Please verify
Thanks
:(
It's doing the same for me.
Using same client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back