HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
We decreased 75% Popups i hope working better.

i really not understand what are you doing...seriously now

my views dropped very very much today

views are comming very slow and i will show you my views when the day its end to se what are you doing whit our earning and whit our work...in this moment we work for you...only for you and you give you few cents

in this moment what its the real $ x 10.000 views?

US
188​
$0.17900​

this is a joke it's not even 10$ for 10.000 views

GB
40​
$0.19200​

seriously...you force us to move on another site...every FU*** weekend count system it's down...3 days count system it's ok after that again 10 days you give us few cents...i have that felling on your site i work like a slave

so many ads every FU*** day it's horror for our visitors to watch something on your site

tell me please when you stop whit all this shit and count our earning

whit what i posted whit your site whit the same files whit openload in this momment my views was between 5k-7k views...but you count 1k views

just stop and count our views and earning and stop whit all this sh*** it's not fear

i started to use your site 2 months ago but it's to much man you play whit us to much whit uploaders and of course whit visitors whit so much ads and to register to watch a video...

if you think you will continue to play whit us just tell me please and this is it...here are many videohost and i can chose another site no problem

just tell please

Don't rush, I want the best for uploaders.

no man...i don't rush

in this moment count system almost not work it's imposible believe me i know what traffic i can have

in this moment do you not pay almost nothing for USA...

one week ago you told us you will change the rates every 2-3 days...tell me how many times you have changed?

and now we have to whait until 4th to se new rates and until then you pay how much you whan because anyway for usa it's not even 10$ for 10k views and this is a joke...and on 4 you wil put maybe a better rates but for how long?2 or 3 days?and after that again 2 weeks will be a joke...

why do you not put low rates and count our views and earning...i am sure everybody whan to earn
just as much as it deserves

I believe that the new rates are already in force.

Or is it not?

Country statistics for 2020-05-01
CountryViewsMoney
CL
373​
$0.63890​

Chile is Plan C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back