HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ MY MESSAGE CLIPWATCHING​
clip watching admin

I GIVE YOU LAST WARNING

if you upgraded egypt to tier 2 and kept egypt with same tier as US
I will leave your host and stop sneidng you high quality traffic from US and EU

cheap traffic like egypt will not help you to finance your service and fix problems

you want to upgarde egypt to tier 2 like US? are you joking? US cpm is up to $5 and egypt cpm is $0.02 in all ads networks so how you put both in same tier? or you want to get our US traffic money to pay cheap countries like egypt?

i have large group in facebook for webmaster who use your service and they all have US and EU traffic and if i share that you put egyppt with same tier of US they will leave you

when we all high quality traffic users leave you and you only have egypt users you willl not afford paying even one single server due to cheap traffic

think twice before you kill this host forever

I checked your website in similar web and 3% of your traffic refers comes from my website which is one of top 10 refers for your host
i have friends which got anime websites sending 7% of your total traffic

if me and my friends leave yo will lose more than 10% of total traffic you get and our traffic high qulaity US and EU

if you lose us
you will only have cheap traffic like egypt will not help you to finance and pay servers

now you put US in tier 2 with $30 like all other hosts
you offer nothing differnce from other hosts for high quality traffic
but you offer higher for cheap traffic so all high qulaity will leave you and you will get only cheap traffic

you display to much ads for high qulaity traffic like US and EU and then pay $30 like all other hosts which has lower ads
do you know why? cuz you want to pay cheaper traffic more rates

you earn from US and EU and then pay the money for egypt and vitnam

i work hard all month and my users see so many ads from your host and then you pay my hard working money to egypt and vitnam?

if you move egypt to tier 2 with US then you're dead soon and this thread will be moved to WJ archive with scammers like you
people think you are not scam but they dont know you display more ads for high quality traffic to pay cheap traffic more rates which is scam

you are dying with this logic

I checked your website in similar web and 3% of your traffic refers comes from my website which is one of top 10 refers for your host

if me and my friends leave yo will lose more than 10% of total traffic you get and our traffic high qulaity US and EU

if you lose us
you will only have cheap traffic like egypt will not help you to finance and pay servers

but you offer higher for cheap traffic so all high qulaity will leave you and you will get only cheap traffic

you display to much ads for high qulaity traffic like US and EU and then pay $30 like all other hosts which has lower ads

i work hard all month and my users see so many ads from your host and then you pay my hard working money to egypt and vitnam?

if you move egypt to tier 2 with US then you're dead soon and this thread will be moved to WJ archive with scammers like you
people think you are not scam but they dont know you display more ads for high quality traffic to pay cheap traffic more rates which is scam

dont act like you are something/-one important. lol

Last edited:
What is this?
ldLllXP.png

earnings are lower everyday now again with the testing every week or two i have to lose a good amount of money coz of that constant testing when will you have at least a stable range of earnings that everyone can decide weather they can use your device at that range or not also where is that new host you promised that will have higher rates at 15% watch percentage?

if you lose us

From now we changing rates every few days . It is floating. and added to advertiser cpm rate. if they increasing rates will increasing else decreasing. somedays you see for example Romania is tier3 but today is tier2 and HU was $30 yesterday and now is $35 and ...

From now we changing rates every few days . It is floating. and added to advertiser cpm rate. if they increasing rates will increasing else decreasing. somedays you see for example Romania is tier3 but today is tier2 and HU was $30 yesterday and now is $35 and ...

where is usa?

austalia and canada tier 2?

Hello @KatFile, the site is unstable for a few days, many 502,504 errors or slowness. I am losing a lot of visualization, I am receiving several comments on errors on my sites. Please fix it, because it's boring all the time it falls and comes back. Yesterday I was unable to send my files because it gave error on the remote, where it is the only method that works best for me.

this is right place for shit chep traffic
do you really think egypt can be same tier like USA?
you must be joke
Arent you realizing that your racism is so obvious ? I am at Italy and I can work on the italian market but I chose Egypt because this is my home country, and I think KatFile explained that your shitty traffic is a hassle for them, stop Inserting Egypt in your comments. Egypt is way bigger than that. You shall dedicate your time for praying for your country to pass the current sitaution.
Post automatically merged:

And I cant see your amazing high quality traffic, I think its in tier 4 also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back