HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was good, lower the rates and not push them to other terriers
A "terrier" is a breed of dog.

A "tier" is a level of structure. In this case, tier means the level of payment, A through to D, that one can expect.

I know that English is your 2nd or 3rd language but if I can try to use the correct words in a language that is not native to me (I've learned to speak French, Italian, Spanish and a bit of German), so can you.

@KatFile

So far I have been surprised by these rates, clipwatching was the best site that had Brazil C, I will not use it anymore, there are better options now in view of the countless problems, such as getting too many files started and few counted in this new rate I should probably make a little money, in fact it was just a few days ago.

Thank you for those 3 Years I was with you, it was good, I hope you consider moving Brazil to B because in relation to other countries that are there, there are more visits. For now I stopped uploading files to the server today.

Clipwatching was the best rates because always we think about uplouders and we want the best for them even some days we lost money ...
We always try to increase the rate by new ads with new methods upto 11 USD per 10K views
but uplouders don't wait and we can't lost money like before any more.
If uploaders gave me the time i did the best.

Last edited:
You guys need to understand that rates are decreasing more than 50% due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Just give him time and don't give him more pressure instead. He will do his best but hold up with him in this unexpected COVID-19 situation and it's extremely eCPM's. Things will be back to usual with ClipWatching if you have more patience for this period.

Clipwatching was the best rates because always we think about uplouders and we want the best for them even some days we lost money ...
We always try to increase the rate by new ads with new methods upto 11 USD per 10K views
but uplouders don't wait and we can't lost money like before any more.
If uploaders gave me the time i did the best.

I understand you, these changes really for me in my case, made it impossible to use your host for a few months until today it was several changes, but Brazil was always in B. This one today was the worst.

A question a few months ago you probably didn't lose money should you return as it was a few months ago.

You guys need to understand that rates are decreasing more than 50% due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Just give him time and don't give him more pressure instead. He will do his best but hold up with him in this unexpected COVID-19 situation and it's extremely eCPM's. Things will be back to usual with ClipWatching if you have more patience for this period.

I know that, this new table will lose many users at least here in Brazil it had a good traffic in relation to some of the countries B, just check

I know that, this new table will lose many users at least here in Brazil it had a good traffic in relation to some of the countries B, just check
So when was offering more than other hosts you used him, and now when he faced some difficult situation and was forced to lower them temporary (they're still higher than other hosts though) you want to leave him? That's not a proper behavior. You need to stick with this old and trusted host instead of leaving him and moving into some new scammers who won't last for even 3 months. Their rates are still higher than usual as I said + things will get back to normal when eCPM's are back to normal.

So when was offering more than other hosts you used him, and now when he faced some difficult situation and was forced to lower them temporary (they're still higher than other hosts though) you want to leave him? That's not a proper behavior. You need to stick with this old and trusted host instead of leaving him and moving into some new scammers who won't last for even 3 months. Their rates are still higher than usual as I said + things will get back to normal when eCPM's are back to normal.

My account here is new here on the forum, in clipwatching I have been using it since July 2017, what I'm talking about the countries of group B, much lower in relation to others than being on C, I hope you change that

They will do their best. Just stay calm with them during this difficult situation.

I even understand it due to Covid-19, I actually wondered when that would happen. However, I expected that Brazil would be in Group B as it has always been for years and not in C. Like others who migrated from openload to clipwatching.

I have used both serves Katfile for years because it was the only one that gave a really good rate to Brazil. I hope you review this @KatFile.

I moved my files from another host to this one less than 30 days ago, and now this. These countries: Hungary, Poland, Vietnam, Qatar, Kuwait and Brazil in B, this is unfair to see that wasting my time coming to this host, very unfair this table @KatFile please update it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back