HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
my payment is still pending

Mine too. I requested it only today because the request button was inactive this weekend, I couldn't request it earlier. If I don't get my payment today, it means I won't receive it nether Friday, probably they will have that delay again, like usual.

I still hope they will pay me today, and I won't need to wait till next Monday again :(

guys for this AD there is a close button in the upper right you click and continue it's not a mandatory install

@KatFile now can you please answer me if i requested a BTC payment today when i will get it ?

Its for chrome , Just Need 1 time install after that will remove forever.
so you think how people is stupid to download that?
Post automatically merged:

guys for this AD there is a close button in the upper right you click and continue it's not a mandatory install

@KatFile now can you please answer me if i requested a BTC payment today when i will get it ?
Same question

Mine too. I requested it only today because the request button was inactive this weekend, I couldn't request it earlier. If I don't get my payment today, it means I won't receive it nether Friday, probably they will have that delay again, like usual.

I still hope they will pay me today, and I won't need to wait till next Monday again :(
My payment is from Thursday, I do not understand why they do not pay me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back