HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always I try to give highest rates even some days I lost money but I do my best.

Yes, I agree, it is perfectly right. @KatFile is always trying to change something on the site to can be better both for uploaders and viewers. With the new changes, the site becomes sometimes better, sometimes worst - but I really appreciate his work, because he is always doing his best to help us with everything.

It is not easy at all to maintain a big host like this, to make changes on the servers, on the player, to change the advertisers all time to the ads don't block the player, and to keep the good rates even for low tier countries even if sometimes it's not too profitable for him.

I think we can thank his work by being more patient when some minor bugs appear sometimes, especially because we know that he will solve them anyway, he always did. So, instead of too much crying for everything - saying a few "thank you" would be better from our part, he deserves this!

Hi @KatFile

Upload with api/zoom don't work, please fix it.

Since your maj, just a lot of problem with your new player (don't work, upload broken, views diminishing, problem with the api and the upload on site,...)

Before your change of player, I never had these problems...

I hope you will take into account our complaints.

Have a good day.

Regards, V.

Hello @KatFile

I think you have an issue with server S430.clipwatching.com based out of tests, it is the only server where files cannot be uploaded to, you get this issue:

Other servers work fine...please check

hello i want to request a payout i need it Monday tomorrow and the request page is empty with only this word

"Hello, We Have Delay this Friday, will send Payments Monday."

if the delay was last Friday why can't i request money for this Monday then

It's a real shame that more and more problems arise than something is fixed, and the users sometimes have to beg for months to fix the problems without any real success.

At some point it is enough, hope you can use the host again sometime, and the admin asks the users what is wrong and does not only care about advertising and how you can only make more money ...

There are still enough alternatives where the operators also take care of the users.
From now on I will do without the host, after a long wait for nothing ..

Thanks for wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back