HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player man
By new player users can watching long videos without delay .
This new player is much better. Leave it this way for the week and next week Friday (April 17th) we can update you as to whether this change has made a difference in the number of viewers actually watching our links compared to those who start the link but then close it.

Please don't make any other changes until we can confirm that this change has improved the viewer experience and the view count on our files.

I think the player is better now but is important to not have some interruptions again in 720p links. And the pages, do something to load more fast, we need to wait few second until the page is loaded completely and then the video will start.

Counter working fine, don't send spam here.

This here is a forum to answer questions, opinions and support about your host, if you answer yourself you wouldn't need it I'm here asking questions with other users. because if you have problems I will report yes here

This player is much better very fast. :thumbsup:

@
Hi, Tuesday I made the payment on my bitcoin account, now I went to see on your site it is no longer pending, but you have always avoided on my wallet there is nothing, did you search for pleasure?

a problem in this new play the videos are locking as if it were running at 15 fps or less the audio is normal

in fact only some must be compatible I will test others here

after testing 100 links, 65 were crashing as if I had very low fps, and loading every 5 seconds, the other 35 were ok. Waiting for a correction

even with these problems play is better than the previous version

Last edited:
Hello @KatFile!
I'm having problems with FTP: I get the message ... Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by the server", trying the following address. Could you help me set up?

after testing 100 links, 65 were crashing as if I had very low fps, and loading every 5 seconds, the other 35 were ok. Waiting for a correction

even with these problems play is better than the previous version
only give me few links . we will transfer files to new server.

@KatFile new player loads faster but:

1) getting errors for a lot of links. Some open after a few tries, but others do not.
2) There is no option for selecting quality - old player had that option.

Also, with remote uploads, some times I get duplicate files uploaded.

Hello @KatFile!
Please do not damage the site
Please do not update the site
please please please
Each time you add new features
The situation is getting worse.
I lose my visitors.
My income went from $ 8 to $ 3.
http://prnt.sc/rx1n5c

Thank you for your team. :) :worried:
Always I try to give highest rates even some days I lost money but I do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back