HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEy @ClipWatching what happened with Clip and Aparat? Almost every subtitle got deleted from my videos. Did you deleted it or something else happened? I havel like 1000 videos so I don't have to check all of them.

MrRoshi​

if you don't unlock cloning for others by 9 p.m. you will be banned from our sites for life, don't be so smart that you have blocked cloning at home and you clone from others
yes it doesn't work, we don't need people to make our site suffer because people can't add a clone of your link, your link is no longer active and there is a nude video as no one added clones

Allowing people to block cloning is retarded. What do you think this achieves? At best it means that people will simply download the file from the link and re-upload. This wastes uploader's time and wastes the file hosts's resources since now there will be duplicate files, wasted bandwidth, and possibly duplicate conversions for something that could have simply been a database query. None of the files uploaded are owned by the uploaders anyway. It's a losing situation for everyone involved. Coupled with the broken embeds it makes using clipwatching even less attractive. I hope you reverse this idiotic decision @ClipWatching .

Last edited:
Some people value their time, someone may allow and someone may disallow... We are not slave guys.

Which is exactly why this is an incredibly dumb and short-sighted decisions. I run my own automated software. If I start seeing links that can't be cloned I'll just add a few lines of code to automatically DMCA them instead. IDK where you post these links, but if you want them to stay alive for longer than 24h you better hope my software doesn't pick them up. Because I too value my time and I don't have time to deal with special snowflake entitlement when it comes to warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back