Highload.to Discussion

Highload

Corporate Membership
Hello all,
We would like to introduce you to our new service highload.to that aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos .

Why us ?
Δ Custom domain system to reduce dmca and better for seo
Δ 100% Free, no paid accounts.
Δ Unlimited storage / Webmaster account Uploaders with high volume traffic.
Δ Truly unlimited, bandwidth, storage, and everything.
Δ No time, quality, or speed restrictions at all.
Δ HD Video Encoding - Very high quality encoding settings.
Δ UltraFast Streaming.
Δ 20GB Max file size per upload
Δ Trouble free system, no bugs or no technical issues . 100% Stable.
Δ API Ready

Upload Modes:

Δ Browser Mode Upload
Δ FTP Mode Upload
Δ URL Mode Upload
Δ API Mode Upload

Technical features:

Δ Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
Δ Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
Δ Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
Δ Everything is free for all: for partners and user.

Affiliate Program:

Payment method : PayPal - WebMoney - Perfect Money - AdvCash - Payeer - Bitcoin (Min $50) - Payoneer (Min $50)

Earn money by hosting and sharing your content with Highload.

Minimum payout amount is just $10
Views or Downloads are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
There are no rewards for automated downloads
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.0
Proxy/VPN traffic wont be counted
Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Rules & Conditions :

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

799 comments
Did you remove files from your site or from highload manager?
I try to replace links on site gradually with other hosts players but it's really hard to do it altogether cause I have been using highload and his other hosts for over year so it's definitely taking some time.
If you removed your files from file manager, he didn't restore them back? Strange.
I just deleted them all from highload and am gradually uploading them again. Glad I've got them all backed up.

@cxpaf
yeah now its a pain. I had approx 24k files on Highload.
I used to backup everything on Google Drive (I use unlimited Enterprise) which i stopped quite a while ago as Highload has been pretty stable for long time. Now i'm starting to backup again.

site dead
Screenshot-1.png

RIP highload (+userload), maybe it would be even better if he had decency to pay last pending payments, but I forget that and move on, cause it's how all hosts should end.
I'm grateful for partnership and for stable payments for one year, thank you again. :$:hearts:
Post automatically merged:

Highload always delivered good earnings and at least it was worth to work for one year and then re-start again, because lots of other hosts are so hard core shavers it's impossible to be enthusiastic and hard-working for them.

Last edited:
Hello all,
We would like to introduce you to our new service highload.to that aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos .

Why us ?
Δ Custom domain system to reduce dmca and better for seo
Δ 100% Free, no paid accounts.
Δ Unlimited storage / Webmaster account Uploaders with high volume traffic.
Δ Truly unlimited, bandwidth, storage, and everything.
Δ No time, quality, or speed restrictions at all.
Δ HD Video Encoding - Very high quality encoding settings.
Δ UltraFast Streaming.
Δ 20GB Max file size per upload
Δ Trouble free system, no bugs or no technical issues . 100% Stable.
Δ API Ready

Upload Modes:

Δ Browser Mode Upload
Δ FTP Mode Upload
Δ URL Mode Upload
Δ API Mode Upload

Technical features:

Δ Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
Δ Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
Δ Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
Δ Everything is free for all: for partners and user.

Affiliate Program:

Payment method : PayPal - WebMoney - Perfect Money - AdvCash - Payeer - Bitcoin (Min $50) - Payoneer (Min $50)

Earn money by hosting and sharing your content with Highload.

Minimum payout amount is just $10
Views or Downloads are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
There are no rewards for automated downloads
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.0
Proxy/VPN traffic wont be counted
Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Rules & Conditions :

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.
hey what happend to your site? i have a lot of my data saved there and your site is down until now?

RIP highload (+userload), maybe it would be even better if he had decency to pay last pending payments, but I forget that and move on, cause it's how all hosts should end.
I'm grateful for partnership and for stable payments for one year, thank you again. :$:hearts:

Highload always delivered good earnings and at least it was worth to work for one year and then re-start again, because lots of other hosts are so hard core shavers it's impossible to be enthusiastic and hard-working for them.
damn, that's why it's down huh? fk i forgot to migrate lot of my files from their server🥲

@cxpaf
yeah now its a pain. I had approx 24k files on Highload.
I used to backup everything on Google Drive (I use unlimited Enterprise) which i stopped quite a while ago as Highload has been pretty stable for long time. Now i'm starting to backup again.
dude that's effing horrible, and i feel your pain. cuz it happens to me too.

Last edited:
Now highload is up, lol
(Few days ago, for some time, tubeload was up as well, now it seems gone again). Strange that it's been happening. I thought tubeload was coincidence, but I really wonder now if admin is genuinely trying to get sites back... Either way, this once again confirms highload has been userload all this time (of course there are lots of other things that indicated this).

Files not work
But they expire
Files deleted every second
Surely admin is delusional
If it takes forever he should just start new service
After way he treated users
It is scam don't let him back on wjunction
it must be ensured he gets a ban and never comes back here

host is obv over because uploaders will never use host that go scam without respect or pay final payment,it is rule in industry and no host change it,it will stay dead forever
dont even think about come back here again,both userload and highload should get forever ban never allow them come back here or regain access their account because they are scam,and i think if uploader have any kind dignity they should never work for this scam hoster anymore even if they bring their site back

I was always annoyed and frustrated because there were some issues that were happening commonly on highload but damn, now I understand how well this host was actually doing compared to other current incompetent ones out there, and I didn't appreciate it enough, because dealing like highload was like being on vacation and relaxing compared to other issues on other videohosts right now, they truly can't fix anything, at least highload was a competent and smart admin, I miss it. :laughing:

I was always annoyed and frustrated because there were some issues that were happening commonly on highload but damn, now I understand how well this host was actually doing compared to other current incompetent ones out there, and I didn't appreciate it enough, because dealing like highload was like being on vacation and relaxing compared to other issues on other videohosts right now, they truly can't fix anything, at least highload was a competent and smart admin, I miss it. :laughing:
I also miss, especially the tubeload, redload...:pensive:

Back