Status
Not open for further replies.

hip_hop_x

This is my service of web 2.0, I just finished testing it and seem that Google loves web 2.0 because of their high domain authority.
And as we know high authority websites really have a great impact on the web, so why not to take advantage of that ?

We have prepared for you guys 3 packages:
250 web 2.0 - 59$
500 web 2.0 - 99$
1000 web 2.0 - 179$

All of those websites will have big domain authority, which will lead in a great SEO impact.

Showcase:
ppn_referring2-300x123.png

ppn_bl2-300x135.png

Click here for Web 2.0 sales page

We can provide free keyword research for your website if you need it.
TAT: 12 days

Bonus!
Tier 2: 1000 wikis to tier 1
Tier 2: 10000 blog comments to tier 1
Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
3 comments
I would expect anyone offering this type of service (especially at these prices) to give a bit more detail on exactly what you're offering:
1) Which web 2.0 accounts are you offering? How many of each? What is the stick ratio or is there any guarantee?
2) Do you provide full account details including email account and username/password?
3) Are the web 2.0s empty or do you submit a spun article into each of them?

1) well i have a big list of web 2.0 over 500 of them and mostly they all stick. The only ones that got removed where wordpress.com ones, but everything else seems to go along. The images provided are from the past month test and as you can see they do stick.

2) if you need those sure i can provide them

3) Spun article with images/videos and 1,2 links. I want to keep a variation in them so that they look more natural.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back