High paying video streaming sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for high paying video streaming sites that don't care/ignore dmca.

Has anyone experienced any video streaming services that don't care about dmca? Openload doesn't really care because it never takes down my videos. And they pay around $35 per 10,000 views. So i'm looking for something that pays more.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:
8 comments
Openload is the best around in my opinion and they DO take down videos and certainly deletes videos of 90 days of inactivity.

Openload is the best around in my opinion and they DO take down videos and certainly deletes videos of 90 days of inactivity.

Well I found that vidzi.tv pays $40 per 10,000 views, but I think they will remove videos as well. Hopefully I can see what other video services other users user and they can share their experience.

there are many but i use openload

the best one is openload as of now in my opnion, i use there videos, actually some of them with custom jwplayer but problem is they get deleted every 3 months of inactivity.

the best one is openload as of now in my opnion, i use there videos, actually some of them with custom jwplayer but problem is they get deleted every 3 months of inactivity.
It would be awesome if there was a hoster that had a premium membership plan and videos never gets deleted. I'd definitely pay for that.

It would be awesome if there was a hoster that had a premium membership plan and videos never gets deleted. I'd definitely pay for that.

Do you know any other video streaming services that pay very well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back