Hiddent Content & Thanks buttons Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

NuyDA.png

Anyone, please. [Free Work, Sorry]

23 comments
I made a new button for "Unhidden Content" (As I see in the SS that you provided you don't have image for hidden content so made only for Unhidden). As for the "Thanks" button what else do you need? I see you have 2 thanks buttons and the left right one fits with the other buttons...

ZadQx.png

@ beheaded, one of my thanks mods have been removed,so only one thanks button is needed, and I need hidden and unhidden buttons ofc. ;)

I installed a hidden content hack to mask premium accounts in my vip, I added the new img for unhidden content but to replace the old image for hidden there isnt any gif to replace but this shit instead -----> Hidden Block (5 post(s) are required, you have 8)

Yeah whats erking me is that I added my own gif to replace missing image for hack right, my buttons are HIDE, HRPLY, HTNX, and HRT. (hide, hide reply, hide thanks, & hide reply thanks) When I go in ftp via public_html/images/bluefox/misc/ and add the image e.g lockedhrply.gif, the same image for unlocked.gif shows up for that code altho the image i drag and dropped in ftp is totally different. >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back