Status
Not open for further replies.

VideoMega

Hello we are videomega.tv

Why you should use us?

* Improved rates and changes on Tier's ( Our Affiliate Program )
* Unlimited Storage Space for active files.
* No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads.
* Web Upload, Remote Upload
* Adult Content Allowed.
* Multiple Subtitle (.srt) support for videos.
* Minimum payout is $100, payments are processed daily ( Paypal, Neteller, Payoneer, Skrill)
* Plan BASIC / FREE: unlimited uploads, unlimited traffic, videos are deleted after 180 days of inactivity
* Plan PREMIUM / FREE SEO Optimised, unlimited uploads, unlimited traffic, videos are deleted after 1 year of inactivity
* 24/7 Customer Support
* Payments in real time.

Contact us for further informations.

Best Regards,

Last edited:
16 comments
[FONT=Open+Sans]Multiple File Upload[/FONT]

[FONT=Open+Sans]Error[/FONT]
[FONT=Open+Sans] Due to a large turnout of videos to convert, please wait until the files you have sent finish converting before you sent more[/FONT]

So it is not really "Multiple File Upload"
It's only two videos at the same time
I can't upload 10 videos at one time, because when third video will be uploaded it deletes the video with that error
Why you can't just keep 3,4,...10 videos until first two converts and then convert the rest?

Was using them a while back. Useless site. A big attitude problem, and from the start $100 payout.
The support team is crappy, they talk as if they are doing a favor on us.

Not recommending them. Had a seriously super bad experience.

Hello we are videomega.tv

Why you should use us?

* Improved rates and changes on Tier's ( Our Affiliate Program )
* Unlimited Storage Space for active files.
* No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads.
* Web Upload, Remote Upload
* Adult Content Allowed.
* Multiple Subtitle (.srt) support for videos.
* Minimum payout is $100, payments are processed daily ( Paypal, Neteller, Payoneer, Skrill)
* Plan BASIC / FREE: unlimited uploads, unlimited traffic, videos are deleted after 180 days of inactivity
* Plan PREMIUM / FREE SEO Optimised, unlimited uploads, unlimited traffic, videos are deleted after 1 year of inactivity
* 24/7 Customer Support
* Payments in real time.

Contact us for further informations.

Best Regards,

Hello and good luck. I hope that you won't have the same destiny as megavideo :)

Stable host

I've been using videomega when I was just starting my adult site. Believe me guys they're the best host that we should get. Although they only pay $20 on their top tier it's worth it. They only put one popunder on their video player.

Was using them a while back. Useless site. A big attitude problem, and from the start $100 payout.
The support team is crappy, they talk as if they are doing a favor on us.

Not recommending them. Had a seriously super bad experience.

Noted for further reference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back