Status
Not open for further replies.

ownerhosting

hello as these people wjunction I have a question to make them want to promote my hosting company to rapidleechs and selling dedicated servers. but does not allow me to post someone could tell me why? Greetings

8 comments
Sorry

explain apology. I want to publish my business hosting, vps, and dedicated servers. but will not let me post in that category. I said that I have sufficient permissions. I should do?

Well, mate. I have no idea how you'll give your clients customer support in English. I don't understand what you really meant to say but I'm guessing you're wondering why you can't post in the market/hosting sections. That is because you're on Probation. You'll have to wait a little while to get your account turned into a regular member.

lolz u have only one post promote ur business but in right category offer ur hosting at shared hosting section u will get reponse confirm :D

You're still in probation thats why. Wait for 48 hours before you can post in marketplace.

Exactly.

New Members

• Newly registered members are referred to as Probationary Members, who have limited access to the features at WJunction, including limited access to certain subforums. Probationary Members must wait a period of 2 days and make a minimum of 2 posts prior to these limitations being removed, which is done automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back