Status
Not open for further replies.

abs.how

Hi guys, I've just registered on Wjunction, will create a thread in 'affiliate programs' soon for Miuwe.com :)

A little bit about myself... hmm.. I'm a regular student that will attend university next year, but irregular because I am always trying to make something that I can be proud of.
I'd love to make my own living, so I am trying to make websites one after another, till I have one that can provide me with such a goal. :)

I'm quite talented in designing websites and user interfaces, also I've worked at a file host that was active here at WJ (that's how I know this forum!) but they closed shop during the MegaUpload takedown..
I was really sad during that time, as it became such a popular host and my salary was amazing.. That was all quite some time ago, though..
Now I'm here to advertise my simple, but sweet service: Miuwe.com :D

It's a basic blog where you can submit articles and videos to share 50% Google Adsense income.
To learn more, go to miuwe.com/submit_articles or miuwe.com/submit_videos or just Miuwe.com to see its base. :)
Please take your time, as we can both profit from advertisement income! :D

I know, this comes really close to a 'affiliate programs' thread, but why not? it tells more about myself too! ;) There are a few articles live already!

*You might see grey places, as Google Adsense is approved but awaits activation.

Last edited:
2 comments
Google AdSense is acticated and we're ready to share income!

Hi guys, I've just registered on Wjunction, will create a thread in 'affiliate programs' soon for abs.how :)
Hi, tell about yourself more)

Sure! :) Well let's see.. I'm a regular student that will attend university next year, but irregular because I am always trying to make something that I can be proud of.
I'd love to make my own living, so I am trying to make websites one after another, till I have one that can provide me with such a goal :)

I'm quite talented in designing websites and user interfaces, also I've worked at a file host that was active here at WJ (that's how I know this forum!) but they closed shop during the MegaUpload takedown.. That was all quite some time ago, though..
Now I'm here to advertise my simple, but sweet service: ABS.how :D

It's a basic blog where you can submit articles and videos to share 50% Google Adsense income.
To learn more, go to abs.how/submit_articles or abs.how/submit_videos or just abs.how to see its base. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back