Hey guys I'm on probation for 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouTrixAnn

Hi my name is Ann. I'm a marketing affiliate of TouTrix Ad Media and I'm here to introduce you to our adnetwork. We buy and sell any kind of website traffic, you can directly register to test us out. or contact me via skype for more of the information. My skype is TouTrixAnn

You will definitely find us very interesting because we pay hourly and one thing we are proud of is that we can teach you the future of digital money which is also known as cryotocurrency! One of the most famous digital money is BITCOIN to which we prefer to accept. It may sound new to you but a lot of merchants accepts bitcoin already even Microsoft.

Ann

Last edited:
4 comments
Hey Ann.. As soon as you reply to a few threads and have 4 posts, your account should be upgraded in the next cyrcle.

Thanks I've read it too. Hope to make business with the webmasters in here. just so you guys know, we also accept Paxum. But not PayPal and i guess we all know the reason behind this. :)

Is this network still run by "c3rv3au"? If so, do you get your traffic from trafficshop.com?

Yes. its stil run by c3rv3au. c3rv3au knows a lot of people as he has been in the industry for years. I'm not sure about getting traffic from trafficshop, I don't think there is the need to get traffic from them as our marketplace are full of publishers wanting to sell their traffic to any advertiser that's for sure. Our adserver is open to which an advertisers can check the list of publisher's sites too.

Thank you. I'm not on probation now. so i can now post without the annoying captcha :dan:
i'm here to stay so I guess i just have to be patient after all i could learn so much from the forum and users here are my potential customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back