Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,090 comments

Your connection is not private​

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from hexupload.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Hello,

I'm sorry, You just looking for errors on all sites?

Everything is fine from our end, There is no such an error.

Thanks
Hexupload

Wow i had no idea file host also supported video player too. That is nice feature. But surely thumbnails are important. Manual thumb making takes lots of time. Helpful if thumbnails will be auto generated in future

Wow i had no idea file host also supported video player too. That is nice feature. But surely thumbnails are important. Manual thumb making takes lots of time. Helpful if thumbnails will be auto generated in future
Hello,

We will have both, Auto and custom, Splash

Thanks
The Hexupload Team

Hello, I need to pay for 6 months of Premium membership with my credit card but everything is changed and I am completely lost. I searched Authorized resellers list and couldn't find Hexupload. I can't find an explanation for paying with PayPal. In apseller I found Perfect money but I can not credit the account. In short: I do not understand, before it was simple to pay and today it is almost impossible, in addition I am French and all the sites are English.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I need to pay for 6 months of Premium membership with my credit card but everything is changed and I am completely lost. I searched Authorized resellers list and couldn't find Hexupload. I can't find an explanation for paying with PayPal. In apseller I found Perfect money but I can not credit the account. In short: I do not understand, before it was simple to pay and today it is almost impossible, in addition I am French and all the sites are English.

Last edited:
I want to use HexUpload as it looks promising but File expiry is the only thing I don't want and don't want to buy any premium Membership as I have wasted money on some shi*ty Players and don't want to waste anymore.

I want to use HexUpload as it looks promising but File expiry is the only thing I don't want and don't want to buy any premium Membership as I have wasted money on some shi*ty Players and don't want to waste anymore.
Hello,

Is this was a request or an argument or something negative about us?

What exactly you are looking for on our thread? Can we help you with something?

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to inform you that credit card payment is available on the site, along with another PayPal paygate that has limited options.

We have already sent you a response. Kindly check your email, as we have addressed your concerns and the necessary steps will be taken to resolve the issues.

Please understand that we have been facing a high volume of tasks lately, which has caused a delay in our response times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Rest assured, we are actively working to improve our efficiency and get back to our normal response speed.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Hello
user name:
gaaraelvi

can you please upgrade my account so i can start uploading
Hello,

Thanks for your interest.

A pm sent to you, Please check it and get back to us.

Thank you
The Hexupload Team

is it possible to get more storage than 10TB as premium member or have to buy an new account ?
Hello,

No at the moment.

Also that 10 TB should be used to share files.

Regarding storage, We will provide more storage to uploaders who are working good and sending nice amount of traffic to us. At least 15K viewers per day.

Thanks
The Hexupload Team

No response by email, no support, 200 gigabytes of lost videos. Very well I understood, I just have to go to another video host
Hello,

Emails and your messages have been responded to.

Dear, please understand that our support team consists of real people, not robots. We take the time to carefully review each email and respond to them one by one based on their priority. We kindly request your patience in this process.

In situations like yours, it is advisable to contact us at least 10-15 days before your account expires. By doing so, we can ensure that no files or videos will be lost during the renewal process.

Thank you
The Hexupload Team

Last edited:
Hello everything is fine?! @Hexupload I would like to know when the payment via crypto will be processed, which so far has not been done.
Hello,

Yes, There is some delay from exchanger end, They will pay you soon.

Please also make sure, You are resuming your uploads as normal.

These days, We are really busy with updates and improvements, So it can may wrong some users that we are inactive, But we're doing our best to be as good as possible.

Thank you
The Hexupload Team

Hello,

Yes, There is some delay from exchanger end, They will pay you soon.

Please also make sure, You are resuming your uploads as normal.

These days, We are really busy with updates and improvements, So it can may wrong some users that we are inactive, But we're doing our best to be as good as possible.

Thank you
The Hexupload Team
Thanks for the feedback, I hope the delay at the end of the exchanger is not too long.
As for the upload, everything is ok.

Back