Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,088 comments
Hello, I receive emails from visitors to my site informing me that the video player no longer works on Apple devices. Apparently, only metadata is displayed but no video. Since I received these emails I have also noticed a drop in views on my videos. Could you please check if there is no problem? I had already warned the technical staff who told me that the player worked perfectly on all devices. Apparently this does not seem to be quite the case. Thank you

People, the administrator does not respond to email or skype, payment is still pending, it will be if something happened.
Hello,

Please do not spread false information, these are just "your" opinion, It's so far from reality.

We're not going any where and currently working on network and new features.

Thanks
Hexupload
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I receive emails from visitors to my site informing me that the video player no longer works on Apple devices. Apparently, only metadata is displayed but no video. Since I received these emails I have also noticed a drop in views on my videos. Could you please check if there is no problem? I had already warned the technical staff who told me that the player worked perfectly on all devices. Apparently this does not seem to be quite the case. Thank you
Hello,

Due to lack of details, Your email not responded.

Please be as detailed as possible and show us what is your problem exactly, Then IF there was a problem, we will fix it. Send pm

Thanks
Hexupload

The problem persists. Can you fix it?
Thanks
Hello,

Many users are uploading their files with FTP, There is no issue founded.

Send details and screenshot + your ip address via pm to see what is going on in your case.

Thanks
Hexupload

People, the administrator does not respond to email or skype, payment is still pending, it will be if something happened.
We also never mentioned that the payments will be process after some hours of your request.

Crypto payments will be processed, once or twice per month.

So, In your case, The payments will be started to be paid in the first week of next month.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

Please do not spread false information, these are just "your" opinion, It's so far from reality.

We're not going any where and currently working on network and new features.

Thanks
Hexupload

Hello,

Due to lack of details, Your email not responded.

Please be as detailed as possible and show us what is your problem exactly, Then IF there was a problem, we will fix it. Send pm

Thanks
Hexupload

Hello,

Many users are uploading their files with FTP, There is no issue founded.

Send details and screenshot + your ip address via pm to see what is going on in your case.

Thanks
Hexupload

We also never mentioned that the payments will be process after some hours of your request.

Crypto payments will be processed, once or twice per month.

So, In your case, The payments will be started to be paid in the first week of next month.

Thanks
First of all, I didn't spread false information, then I contacted via email and skype and got no response, just like I posted here that I had a problem and also got no response, regarding the payment via Crypto, just asked why I didn't did you know that payments via Crypto are processed once or twice a month. At no time did I speak or spread false information, I only use the forum as a last resort, as it was the problem where I tried to contact you in private and did not get a response, I apologize my intention was just to have support.

First of all, I didn't spread false information, then I contacted via email and skype and got no response, just like I posted here that I had a problem and also got no response, regarding the payment via Crypto, just asked why I didn't did you know that payments via Crypto are processed once or twice a month. At no time did I speak or spread false information, I only use the forum as a last resort, as it was the problem where I tried to contact you in private and did not get a response, I apologize my intention was just to have support.
You need to be sure something bad will happened, Then you can post it, Otherwise it will be only your opinion, If you have problem, You need to be detailed and show us errors or something, We are getting hundreds of mails like this daily, Most of them are not an issue from our end, and have no detail. In this case we can't help.

Only correct and detailed mails will be considered to be replied.

Its not ur fault
I made mistake too
Maybe it would be good idea
To put info on monetization page that crypto payments take long and only sometime month
That way info would be accurate
Honestly right now it little bit misleading and unclear

This host gives a bonus for posting about payouts too? Like vtube?

How much is the bonus?

And can anyone tell me roughly how long it takes to get paid through PayPal payment method?

Thanks everyone :)
Well before bonus i hope payment get paid in first place
Admin say crypto payment only once month
But i wonder if paypal same rule?
Cause if it is so it should be indicate paypal take so long on affiliate page
Instead of promise fast payment which sadly not true
It is better for users have knowledge when they should have expectation
For payment
But payment time should be clear for all

Hello,

Unknown 2023 users, will not receive a reply unless they provide their usernames to verify their affiliation with our platform. This helps us determine if they are part of our users or if their posts serve another purpose.

To clarify, payments are processed on a weekly basis, although occasionally there may be delays.

Crypto payments are made once or twice a month, depending on our exchanger's schedule for sending funds. The exact timing of these payments is not within our control. We need to make a simple update on the "Make Money" page to communicate this information. There is no need to worry about this update; we have not done it yet due to our focus on improving the service.

Any new users spreading nonsensical information will be reported to the admin. It is important to note that most of these individuals are not affiliated with our platform.

Thanks
The Hexupload Team

Hello,

Every single day users are uploading with ftp and we are watching them, What do you mean?

Show some screenshots or errors or something, We asked before, But not received anything.

Thanks
43a1a899dbc20c2bb95a6e94044ccdb9.png

ERROR EVERY DAY.................speed 30-40mb but not show my file.............

file 1 gb links..but only show 512kb

ed06f41730801ed252fedb43b6d60bb4.png

Last edited:
43a1a899dbc20c2bb95a6e94044ccdb9.png

ERROR EVERY DAY.................speed 30-40mb but not show my file.............

file 1 gb links..but only show 512kb

ed06f41730801ed252fedb43b6d60bb4.png
Can't help because you hide all the logs and you did not described that you uploaded files or folder

Be in touch via pm

This host gives a bonus for posting about payouts too? Like vtube?

How much is the bonus?

And can anyone tell me roughly how long it takes to get paid through PayPal payment method?

Thanks everyone :)

Hi there.

Yes, usually @Hexupload grants a small bonus when you post here about receiving a payout, and I believe that applies to any payout method. I don't know the exact percentage of the bonus however.

As for paypal payouts, usually takes a few days, sometimes little over a week. Guess it really depends on their exchanger. But they always pay. They've been around for quite some time now.

Currently waiting for my latest payout, as well as the bonus of my last payment. :)

@SlavaUkraina23 I don't know if you are already a user of @Hexupload or if you're planning on trying it, but honestly, I'd say try it, because so far it has proved to be the most reliable host, especially when compared to all these 'pop-up' hosts that promise you the world and then just disappear suddenly.

Hello, I have tried to reach out via email on the 19th of May, I also contacted you via Skype on the 24th, 25th and today and I messaged you here on the 24th but you've not replied to any communication, can you please reply, Thanks!

Back