Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,091 comments
I'm getting the error:

undef

With many many files that i try to uploade.

Is there any problem also with the uploadings?
Hello,

You should upload 20 files (max) at the time via browser if you are free user.

Or try FTP

Thanks
Hexupload

Last edited:
Hi. Thank you very much for fixing, files are now stable and playing well.
Though right now looks like site is experiencing issue (504 Gateway Time-out) I hope it will be fixed too.

Hello,

We faced with an outage from the datacenter end unfortunately.

Now the site is restored, We are trying to move to a better provider to avoid this issues.

Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.
Hexupload

Hello. Thanks for all your work and support.
May I ask something? I've been monitoring stats recently and a strange thing has caught my attention. Is everything fixed and stabilized when it comes to counting? Because there are pretty big differences day-to-day earnings wise when views are actually stable. Don't get me wrong, of course I understand how video hosts work, no adblock/VPN views are counted, they can vary every day, also completion rate is also different and not everything can be same every day, but 30%-40% difference is very big difference and I don't think it's volation of those elements in question. Which definitely leads me to believe there may be something wrong with counter again. Of course I could be wrong, but same number of views but radical difference of earnings with same views within just few days is really attention-drawing.
I don't mean it wrong, I like this service but I just had a thought that something could have gone wrong again.
I look forward to reply and I hope you check, thanks in advance. :relaxed:

Hello. Thanks for all your work and support.
May I ask something? I've been monitoring stats recently and a strange thing has caught my attention. Is everything fixed and stabilized when it comes to counting? Because there are pretty big differences day-to-day earnings wise when views are actually stable. Don't get me wrong, of course I understand how video hosts work, no adblock/VPN views are counted, they can vary every day, also completion rate is also different and not everything can be same every day, but 30%-40% difference is very big difference and I don't think it's volation of those elements in question. Which definitely leads me to believe there may be something wrong with counter again. Of course I could be wrong, but same number of views but radical difference of earnings with same views within just few days is really attention-drawing.
I don't mean it wrong, I like this service but I just had a thought that something could have gone wrong again.
I look forward to reply and I hope you check, thanks in advance. :relaxed:
Hello,

Since the 15th of last month, we have encountered an unexpected issue with Cloudflare, which has resulted in an impact on earnings. Although we have taken immediate action to address the problem, it has not been fully resolved yet. As a result, earnings have increased compared to before.

We are actively working on resolving this issue and returning everything to normal. Our aim is to ensure that both Hexupload and you receive your actual profits without any negative consequences for either party.

Currently, the damages are unfortunately on our side, but we are committed to rectifying the situation as quickly as possible.

Thank you
Hexupload

Download speed only 200 KB/s, It's not the only link, maybe it depends on the server the file is uploaded to. Can you check?
Thanks
Hello,

Actually there are some abusers on the network caused this to the network and we are detecting them, Soon they will be suspended and our network will be back to normal days.

Thank you
Hexupload Team

Hello.

How are the rates on this host?

Does it count downloads too or only streams?

How is your experience?

I'm looking for a host that can serve both as streaming platform and also as a download/ppd host.

Hi there. It counts both and I also use it for both purposes, videhost and downloads too.

So far, it's been good, stable and has been around for quite some time.

Like all hosts, sometimes some minor issues happen, but nothing that admin doesn't fix as promptly as possible.

All in all, I'd say give it a try and see how it works out for you! :)

Back