Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,085 comments
worst ppd site
Hello,

Is there any reason for such a comment? Many users are working and earning good.

We are not responsible for users traffic, If you sent 1 user per day, You get 1 download, If you sent 10.000 users you get same high downloads.

We as a service are not the problem, Your user base are too low

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

i use mix and i get only 1 download a day and posted about 600gb on my blog they want me to post everyday and if i do get premium downloads i don't get a sale or the ppd money
Please be realistic, It is not possible and our site are not working like that.

When you choose PPD, You get money for your downloads, Because there are ads we are showing for your users.

If you choose PPS you get money from sales or rebills or website sales, Because your users will buy account and here we have almost 0 ads. So nobody pay you money for your downloads on PPS

On mix plan, There are some ads, And you can earn money from both sales and rebills (if happened) or from your downloads.

The reality is you don't have enough users to buy your content as you expected.

Last edited:
my website get 40 users per day

i make more with popads then your site
And are you sure that 40 users are wanting and downloading your files? with 40 users per day you can't expect better results.

Each user needs to decide to download your files, as i can see many users are not downloading your files.

We have nothing to hide and are 100% transparent with our users, When you have no sales, It means really nobody purchased an account from your files on that date, And it's not something wrong from our end.

If you want to be sure we are right or not, Try with other host PPS and compare the results.

Also you should not compare ads with revshare system, It's not logical, They are totally working different

Thanks

Can you add France to tier 1
Hello,

For now we can't change that, Unless we see high amount of traffic from your end. You can contact us if you have high traffic, So we can discuss.

Thanks

Hi, why I didn't receive anything with PPD2 plan. @Hexupload
My username: snorgard
https://prnt.sc/wKcxXxQ6SVrO
https://prnt.sc/_sWBhGrIH1zv
Hello,

Simply switch to Medium mod or Maximum mod, Read the details please and decide, Currently you are on Low ads mod, We clearly explained there is no earnings with that mod and your viewers will see very less ads because of that.

Thanks

Last edited:
What is the minimum payout?

Are you paying weekly?
Hello,

We pay, it's $20, But some payment methods like crypto can take longer.

Thanks

2023-03-21$x0.08PENDING

When do you pay?
Hello,

Can not be paid, Because there are a lot of invalid and proxy downloads you are generating, PPD will be paid for legit users only.

Thanks

Last edited:
hey again sir i really like ur host can be used both video and file host for ppd,good idea,but i have several question
first of all is it allowed while using pps verify sold sales?i mean have mechanism on our site that make us know user paid for ur service through some mechanism when they buy premium during pps so shaving can avoided?it of course completely legit but some pps host dont allow it so that why i ask,i have solid pps earning on other host but i want try it
i hope u forgive all question but with serious traffic i need make sure first before try it
how long payment take max especialy paypal and crypto,why take longer,can it faster for user who bring solid traffic,because if user earn lets say 200 or 300 dollar per week obv he cant wait long cause there lot of host who delay payment very long so they find perfect exit with accumulate balance and pending payment,otherwise it honestly never good sign in my eyes maybe there is argument but i need see one
and last i not sure about uncompensated ppd or ppv view how do it work,for example 10 percent video watch?how we can sure about it that it legit and secretly download intentionaly not marked as uncompensate?
i hope u understand questions i interested in service

hey again sir i really like ur host can be used both video and file host for ppd,good idea,but i have several question
first of all is it allowed while using pps verify sold sales?i mean have mechanism on our site that make us know user paid for ur service through some mechanism when they buy premium during pps so shaving can avoided?it of course completely legit but some pps host dont allow it so that why i ask,i have solid pps earning on other host but i want try it
i hope u forgive all question but with serious traffic i need make sure first before try it
how long payment take max especialy paypal and crypto,why take longer,can it faster for user who bring solid traffic,because if user earn lets say 200 or 300 dollar per week obv he cant wait long cause there lot of host who delay payment very long so they find perfect exit with accumulate balance and pending payment,otherwise it honestly never good sign in my eyes maybe there is argument but i need see one
and last i not sure about uncompensated ppd or ppv view how do it work,for example 10 percent video watch?how we can sure about it that it legit and secretly download intentionaly not marked as uncompensate?
i hope u understand questions i interested in service

Hello,

Please refrain from indirectly offending us. As you may be aware, nobody can provide access to their website to third parties.

In order to work with hosts like us, trust is the foremost requirement. You can review our history and observe that everyone has paid on time, except for unforeseen delays beyond our control, such as those caused by exchangers.

If you believe that we are a reliable host and you can trust us, feel free to proceed with working together. However, we cannot tolerate individuals who use derogatory language towards us, such as "shave" or similar terms. This insinuates that we are thieves, and as a result, we cannot respond to you as we would with a regular user.

Regarding your inquiries:

1- No, we cannot allow you or anyone else to monitor our internal services.
2-The payment date is variable and depends on several factors, such as availability, payment method, exchange rate, holidays, etc. On average, we pay weekly for most payment methods and once or twice a month for crypto payments.
3-We have previously addressed this in the thread and on our site. Streams are counted after 10%, and downloads are counted once they are completed to 100%.

Please once again, Never use strange words like shave on this thread, Else we may stop working with you immediately and report your posts to wj moderator

Thanks

all host shave now a lot on view and download of file and video . not sure which host to work with no more

which host are good for good view count and download these day ?
Hello,

Please do not try to offend us indirectly on this thread,
If you have any questions or require support, please contact us via email or the site chat.

Please avoid discussing other hosts in this thread. They have their own threads where you can post your comments. This thread is solely for our service and should not be used for advertising other services or making inappropriate comments.

Last edited:
Back