Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,085 comments
How fast is streaming for free users/free uploader account? Normal? If I bring decent amount of traffic, do I need to still extend traffic and buy?

And one more thing, any possibility of adding additional alternative domains for videos/embed?

How fast is streaming for free users/free uploader account? Normal? If I bring decent amount of traffic, do I need to still extend traffic and buy?

And one more thing, any possibility of adding additional alternative domains for videos/embed?
Hello,

Stream/download speed is good,

If you send us good traffic, no need to buy premium, just send us a pm. we will upgrade you for free.

It's on our to do list, we will add some in near future when needed or when we blocked in some countries.

Thanks

Hello, I started using your service and I really like it, it's very smooth and good quality :) though I have one question, is adblock automatically blocked or is watching with adblock allowed too?

Payment receive thank you Hexupload.net
username " awek "
Hi,

Bonus Credited for you.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hi can i get premium back
timmy52
Hello,

Upgraded.

Seems like your account is completely inactive. I think you don't need premium account.

Thanks

Hello @Hexupload
, can you move to Spain to group 2?
Hello,

Last time you didn't give us a try, First of all you need to send us some traffic for 2 days, so we can check what we can do for you. how can we offer you better rates without seeing how much traffic you have?

Hope you understand.

Best Regards.

@Hexupload i want to know how much quality will be reduced when i upload my video on hexupload.
Hello,

For now we don't encode users videos. it means your playable videos (.mp4) files will be played with original size.

Thanks

Last edited:
are your encoding good? im looking for a video hosting who can provide good encoding and doesn't reduce much quality compared to the original video
Already replied you on my last message,

We don't encode videos for now. you can upload your videos and play them without encoding.

Thanks

Already replied you on my last message,

We don't encode videos for now. you can upload your videos and play them without encoding.

Thanks
oh yeah, i didn't see it. so that means i'll have full quality of the original i upload? and also my files will be mkv file if that's okay? and i'd like to know if i can add embedded subtitles (softsubs)

oh yeah, i didn't see it. so that means i'll have full quality of the original i upload? and also my files will be mkv file if that's okay? and i'd like to know if i can add embedded subtitles (softsubs)
Yes, Quality will be same. we don't change it for now.

When we decided to encode the videos, you will need to activate it on your dashboard.

.mkv can not be played directly on html 5, means no one can do it. but you can change .mkv to .mp4 and play it.

Other updates like encoding + subtitles is on our to-do list. will be supported in near future.

Thanks

Back