Hetnix.ro - does anybody use them? any reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Claudi,

We have the right to select and identify our clients. HETNiX's infrastructure it's a private propriety, not a public one, and we reserve the right to impose terms and limitations.
Under any circumstation we do not activate services without validation and if you signed the contract you agreed on that. This is to eliminate fraud and pishing customers.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience that this situation may have caused to you, but it is not our fault that you checked the "I have read and accepted the ToS" and you actually skiped that part.

Nobody forced you to place an order with us and certainly nobody forced you to sign the contract with us. It was your free will.

If you want to continue with your service activation, you need to validate the information you provided at signup, by sending us a proof on that.

Thank you for your understanding,
HETNiX.

Then the lawyer OR you who negotaited this contract is wrong, because you may not treat people like that.
ToS are offered to the clients but if a client isn't fine with what you are doing there he/she may claim it and he may actually win in your case.
Sure I accepted your crappy contract, because who reads such things these days... Ok my fault.
The main concern wasn't you asking clients to identify themselves by sending a copy of their passport.
Sure you could also say that you only accept people who send a naked photo or shoot them in their foot. Whatever. It's your contact...
But keeping their money is surely not customer friendly nor juristic allowed. Even if your ToS is claming so.
As told, I will take care that people will chose better companies with a much better ToS than yours.
So stop scamming and start a fair company guys! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back